10 Truly Disgusting Facts About Ancient Roman Life

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
All I know is in the future they will look back on how we used to brush our teeth with the same toothbrush for weeks, and after each use we would rinse a little water on it and leave it out in the open to dry.

Or how we all sit on a toilet seat at home without cleaning it daily. (Sweaty butts and all) Especially big families.

Or how most teens Masterbate and don't wash their hands, then go around opening doors and shyt that nobody ever wipes down. When was the last time you cleaned a door knob?

Or how we sweat in our shoes throughout the day and never clean the insoles and just keep putting our clean socks into a sweaty insole.

:jbhmm:
I been watching the Profit too much, cause now I'm thinking of how to solve those problems...

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Life expectancy in Ancient Rome was from 20 to 30 years.

The Roman Empire was not the largest empire in history. It was only the 28th largest.

During the 7th century B.C., ancient Roman "vestal virgins" were required to keep their hymens intact as proof of virginity until age 30 or they would be buried alive.

In Ancient Rome, women would drink turpentine to make their urine smell sweet like roses.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
What's a bidet?
it's like a toilet that squirts water up your ass to make it easier to clean. I didn't personally try it but all the girls left the bathroom with smirks on their face so it must have been amazing :dame: