10 Products You Thought Were Owned by Black People

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Knew this was coming.

I'm not white, I'm black. I've just grown to learn that being so concerned with race is a waste of time, and getting caught up in the whole "does the women in this country like black women", or "businesses owned by black people" or anything else that goes hand in hand with being black is simply idiotic and a waste of my time and says a lot about me as an individual if my first instinct is to rely on my race rather than my personality.

fukk yaw nikkas I'm out of here
:mindblown: what is up with cacs claiming their black? Like we don't know you are white,

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: the white man has a hand in everything, but I thought Foreman Grill was the real deal :skip:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:shaq2: Standard business practice is to build a business and then sell it to big corporation and cash out.

:yeshrug:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
I knew the jig was up when Koreans were selling hair hats to broads. Now they're trying to sell natural hair products to us. Their shyt is trash shyt that doesn't even work for black hair so black natural hair care business are thriving by luck. :blessed: I think we taking the hair game back brehs