10 most sinful cities in America

Daps
Reppin
St louis
17 people got shoot in one night here two days ago.
same shyt different summer.
a0yqua.jpg

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I'm not saying I AGREE with it, but some of y'all would understand these choices more if you actually read their criteria:

Unlike most of the city rankings we’ve already done, we already had some criteria set out for us coming in, namely the Seven Deadly Sins themselves. However, one can’t simply find statistics on things like “prevalence of lust” and “occurrences of wrath”—well, actually you can, but you have to get creative. Luckily we’re sort of known for that around here.

So, in order to make this ranking, we had to translate the sins into some criteria that makes sense for modern city living. That’s how we came up with the seven we ended up using:

Strip clubs per capita (Lust)
Cosmetic surgeons per capita (Pride)
Violent crime per year per 1,000 residents (Wrath)
Theft per year per 1,000 residents (Envy)
Percentage of disposable income given to charity each year (Greed)
Percentage of obese residents (Gluttony)
Percentage of physically inactive residents (Sloth)

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Orlando and Miami on the list... Tampa Bay prolly in top 15.

3131002_o.gif

I need a plug in O-town

speak on tampa bay for a minute breh, you stay out there? what's it like? for a nikka :shytright: i been thinking about moving at some point... prolly won't happen but i tampa bay is what i been considering for the south

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
speak on tampa bay for a minute breh, you stay out there? what's it like? for a nikka :shytright: i been thinking about moving at some point... prolly won't happen but i tampa bay is what i been considering for the south

Check this thread I answered in here - http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/3273-south-florida-appreciation-thread.html#.UbqARhyxCgI

But besides that: Tampa Bay as an area is nice, it can be country or city... has beaches, diverse women, good job market. 2 hrs from Orlando, 4 from Jacksonville or 4 from Miami...

The areas only problem to me is housing is overpriced, and its not as built up as the East Coast of Florida... this the only shyt over on the West.

BUT my viewpoint is from a dude who grew up his 1st 18 years on an island, then moved to Tampa... :youngsabo:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
That criteria is stupit.

Yeah, I spelled it that way on purpose - the "d" on the end wasn't hard enough.