10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I was on the highway this morning and I passed some filthy cac in a pickup that had a decal that read "fukk Gun Control". The F and the K were shaped like ARs. I looked at my wife and told her that motherfukkers like him are definitely the ones that shouldn't have a gun, and are the ones that shoot up public places and not even a day later what do we have :beli:

Daps
RIP to the victims

What's sad is that we need to arm ourselves as a minority community but thanks to the minority within our community that glorifies violence, we stay diametrically opposed to that due to the stigma and lack of resources

Even sicker, the ones glorifying the violence is because they don't value themselves. That's the real power of supremacist systems at work...get us to kill each so they can dehumanize us and then people like this cac can kill us just cause he wants to without any moral qualms and live to talk about it

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is the manifesto that the racists use:

‘The Great Replacement’ – Decoding the Christchurch Terrorist Manifesto – Centre for Analysis of the Radical Right

These whites really are intimidated by us- that’s why we have so much power over them. In our spaces and places.
“The manifesto contains a Q and A, including the question, “Why did you target those people?” The answer: “They are an obvious, visible, and large group of replacers.
The manifesto contains a Q and A, including the question, “Why did you target those people?” The answer: “They are an obvious, visible, and large group of replacers. From a culture with higher fertility rates and strong, robust traditions that seek to occupy my peoples lands and ethnically replace my own people. It would have eased me if I knew all the blacks I would be killing were criminals or future criminals, but then I realized all black people are replacers just by existing in White countries.

video of the racist sun dodger driving up to the store
Tops Market Shooting Suspect: Graphic Video Emerges | Heavy.com

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
White people never check the extreme members of their family and friends. fukking cowards. Always commenting after they commit atrocities to innocent people saying "thats fukked up" glad it aint happneing to them.

And we pay the price for their unchecked privilege hate and cowardice.
:francis:

They stand by makes excuses & play the victim when they create all the issues

Last edited: