Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
When's the last time someone got they ass whooped with some Nunchuks in Wrasslin?

And Nak still lost

98b5dfc7-0e03-49fd-97b1-5f38fee05d0d_text.gif
Lucha Underground prob. Might’ve been some AEW fukkery I either missed or forgot tho

AANR.gif

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Lol I don't even know what's going on, what I miss?
He was talking about Jade and QT and then he mentioned he had to be the leader to his peers in the locker room (sorta insinuating AEW talent). So I’m trying to see when to absolutely expect the next acquisition and give the Coli an exclusive at the same time.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
fell asleep during the women's match woke up to a FaceTime just before the Seth/Nakamura match and I was floating around then I came off the phone, sat down on my couch and Seth was celebrating

felt anti-climactic for whatever reason.

by the way, the way Damien was wearing the tag belts with one tucked in the other, hanging to the side while he had the briefcase on the other side looked fire.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
From what I gather from the media scrum is that WWE don't have Taylor Swift money. 🤣

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I already see how this is going to go. Cody and Jey will flourish as a tag team for a month or two, but come time for the Royal Rumble, they will most definitely be the last two in the Rumble, with Cody eliminating Jey to win. They'll also lose the tag belts around this time. Jey will get all in his feelings, tease a heel turn when Roman and Heyman tries to sway him back at to the Bloodline, but come WrestleMania time, Jey (and maybe Jimmy and Solo) refuse to help Rom in his title defense against Cody, and he will lose the belt after 1,316 days.

thisiscinema.jpg

Let's be honest, I'm about to strike out on all fronts here.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I already see how this is going to go. Cody and Jey will flourish as a tag team for a month or two, but come time for the Royal Rumble, they will most definitely be the last two in the Rumble, with Cody eliminating Jey to win. They'll also lose the tag belts around this time. Jey will get all in his feelings, tease a heel turn when Roman and Heyman tries to sway him back at to the Bloodline, but come WrestleMania time, Jey (and maybe Jimmy and Solo) refuse to help Rom in his title defense against Cody, and he will lose the belt after 1,316 days.

thisiscinema.jpg

Let's be honest, I'm about to strike out on all fronts here.

No and that's only because it's obvious they building to Jey v. Jim at Wrestlemania

I think Roman will welcome Jimmy back with open arms and keep him heel (which I agree makes some of the best parts of the Bloodline story make zero sense)