[10/5] AEW Dynamite: The Sammy Guevara Depreciation Society, the Epitome... of Backstage Brawling

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Hangman is one of the most disappointing "former world champions" in either the company the past few years :francis:

Like, Even without the belt Seth has been ALL OVER everything and MVP for WWE this year. Hangman should be in a similar role but dude gets less mic and TV time than Daniel fn Garcia :scust:
I think it has something to do with his character. What “IS” Hangman Adam Page right now. He had a more clear character direction during his climb to the top, but now I feel like he’s lacking a real character and direction.

He needs a storyline to get more of the crowd behind him again

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hangman is one of the most disappointing "former world champions" in either the company the past few years :francis:

Like, Even without the belt Seth has been ALL OVER everything and MVP for WWE this year. Hangman should be in a similar role but dude gets less mic and TV time than Daniel fn Garcia :scust:

Jinder and Swagger got to be up there.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I think it has something to do with his character. What “IS” Hangman Adam Page right now. He had a more clear character direction during his climb to the top, but now I feel like he’s lacking a real character and direction.

He needs a storyline to get more of the crowd behind him again

That's the problem with AEW. Tony can book someone chasing the title, but he doesn't have any fukking clue what to do once they're champion or no longer champion. Hangman has just randomly having matches for almost like 7 months now. Same thing happened to Darby and Miro with the TNT championship. Same thing happened with the Lucha Bros with the tag championships.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Seth has a personality. Hangman just bland. Don't know what hangman has that's appealing.