10/30 DAZN: Jaime Munguia vs Tureano Johnson

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The Spike fight he killed it with the jab and this time he went full uppercut season on us. Defense can still improve, but I like seeing these different chambers to Munguia's offense.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Ortiz isnt a good comparison. Munguia is mentally strong and Ortiz was pretty technically sound. He never got that waiting to be exposed rep like someone like Berto.
We don't really know how mentally strong mungia is until he actually fights top level competition. But I just feel like he's gonna fold when he gets taken to deep waters by these bigger guys. If he proves me wrong I'll take the L, but I don't think he's as durable as he seems to be.

And the Ortiz comparison wasn't really about skillset, moreso about the fact that he's Mexican and he's being overhyped by beating up on weaker competition. To me Ortiz was easily the more skilled fighter but I still never believed he had potential for greatness. Everytime I watch mungia I just see a guy who will be exposed badly the first time he gets in there with an elite fighter