[10/27] WWE Monday Night RAW: Hell On Earth

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
So a red hot ambrose going to job to wyatt cuz you cant have him return and lose

nobodys jobbing b. Ya'll just be saying shyt... this is the equivalent of Triple H and The Rock feuding when they were on the cusp. They still feuded tons of times once they were made men. I couldnt even tell you who won/lost half of those matches back then.

Nobody cares about win's and loses. Rock lost tons of times at "In Your House's" and shyt. Nobdoy cared. I dont know where this new found obsession with winning and losing comes from. That really has nothing to do with the character development of a performer. U can lose and look strong, u can win and look weak. It's all in the way it's done.

They are both gonna look good... and i can't fukking wait... Whatever Dean is in, is the best shyt happening in the E right now. he got the glow...

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Ok but why did you attack him bray lol.

So basically the formula is have bray attack someone randomly and then the next day have him ramble randomly about nonsensical stuff to add "sense" to the feud :russ:

That bray/orton feud gonna be something else.

"I've had my eyes on you for many a century, ran-dee. The fumes of smoke that flowed throw your nostrils when you were angry this evening. They formed the image of a small baby boy *creepy smile*, and in that image I saw....you ran-dee. So tell me. Am I your friend?"
:dead:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Nikki and Naomi
ff8-review-lotion-o.gif