RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I miss Sasha lol..

They should've done a better job at building raquel and shotzi before this.. we barely know anything about Raquel besides the bland backstage face promos they show from her every now and then, and shotzi has been a heel for months but turned her face like only two weeks ago without much development being put into her face character, and now she suddenly gets a title shot..

we also gotta talk about how dakota/iyo have lowkey been getting that cdq treatment as well, the crowds only really seem to care about bayley..

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Damn I miss Sasha lol..

They should've done a better job at building raquel and shotzi before this.. we barely know anything about Raquel besides the bland backstage face promos they show from her every now and then, and shotzi has been a heel for months but turned her face like only two weeks ago without much development being put into her face character, and now she suddenly gets a title shot..

we also gotta talk about how dakota/iyo have lowkey been getting that cdq treatment as well, the crowds only really seem to care about bayley..
Raquel is straight Rocky Johnson. Just generic and boring as all hell. ‘She’s big’ is her whole gimmick :pachaha: