[10/21] Cokeboy presents Saudimania VI: Crown Jewel 2021

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Yes the Raw match with Bianca determined that.

2 scenarios were likely. If Bianca won on Raw, Sasha would have won at CJ.

The other scenario is what we got and title swap is likely happening.
The WILD thing about all this is that both matches at Raw and CJ would have been damn near perfection if it wasn’t for the endings. With the Raw match being the worst ending possible.

We could have had the Wrestlemania rematch at Survivor Series with Sasha and Bianca but nope. We gonna get Charlotte and Becky AGAIN :hhh:

When it comes to the whole event it was the best Saudi PPV out of them all. Really enjoyed it all the way through :obama:

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
That main event was top notch fukkery. :obama:

Good shyt! Saudi’s got their money’s worth. Entertaining show for the most part.

Probably the best Crown Jewel yet. Only old b*stard that got their payday was Oldberg, while everything else was pretty legit.

King Woods, Big E still the champ, and Tribal Chief still the champ.

No complaints:ehh:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
There's enough to make the storyline keep going but Brock needs to be in better shape. Dude looked legit gassed at certain parts of the match.

I'm not sure how much more you can extend this storyline unless Brock can whip himself in decent shape.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
The WILD thing about all this is that both matches at Raw and CJ would have been damn near perfection if it wasn’t for the endings. With the Raw match being the worst ending possible.

We could have had the Wrestlemania rematch at Survivor Series with Sasha and Bianca but nope. We gonna get Charlotte and Becky AGAIN :hhh:

When it comes to the whole event it was the best Saudi PPV out of them all. Really enjoyed it all the way through :obama.
While yes I don't like where the title pictures are headed I did think the match at CJ was good. I thought it really helped Bianca become an even bigger star. She showed out in that match.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
so the second official, who saw all the fukkery, decides its best to just hit the 3 count:unimpressed:
I find your lack of acknowledgement disturbing

5706d2c69319d476c1f511e130cb598e1f1b4ce5.gifv