[10/21] Cokeboy presents Saudimania VI: Crown Jewel 2021

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
It was no dq

wait a minute, i just looked it up and found this:

– WWE has announced that Brock Lesnar vs. WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns will no longer be a No DQ match.

We noted earlier how Braxton opened the Crown Jewel Kickoff to announce two changes – a No DQ stipulation for Lesnar vs. Reigns, plus a Falls Count Anywhere stipulation added to the No Holds Barred match between Bobby Lashley and WWE Hall of Famer Bill Goldberg.

In an update, Braxton noted later in the Kickoff that the No DQ stipulation has already been pulled from the WWE Universal Title match. Braxton stated that Lesnar and Reigns want no part in the stipulation, so it has been pulled.

so, they added a stipulation during the kickoff show, removed it by the end of the kickoff show, and still treated it like the stipulation. breh...i can't stand the wwe fukkery filled finishes:mjlol:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
wait a minute, i just looked it up and found this:

– WWE has announced that Brock Lesnar vs. WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns will no longer be a No DQ match.

We noted earlier how Braxton opened the Crown Jewel Kickoff to announce two changes – a No DQ stipulation for Lesnar vs. Reigns, plus a Falls Count Anywhere stipulation added to the No Holds Barred match between Bobby Lashley and WWE Hall of Famer Bill Goldberg.

In an update, Braxton noted later in the Kickoff that the No DQ stipulation has already been pulled from the WWE Universal Title match. Braxton stated that Lesnar and Reigns want no part in the stipulation, so it has been pulled.

so, they added a stipulation during the kickoff show, removed it by the end of the kickoff show, and still treated it like the stipulation. breh...i can't stand the wwe fukkery filled finishes:mjlol:
Kick-off show botched that. It was a regular match. They didn't treat it like No DQ or there wouldn't have been a ref bump.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
It was expected because there's no way Chuck is not going to be without a title. I expect some lame ass title swap tomorrow or Monday.
Yes the Raw match with Bianca determined that.

2 scenarios were likely. If Bianca won on Raw, Sasha would have won at CJ.

The other scenario is what we got and title swap is likely happening.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
She was the after thought of the 4HW which when she was so love in the first place now everyone say she is Charlotte 2.0 what i was talkin about from underdog to overrated

People are makin it more difficult than it need to be.

Becky is better than Alexa Bliss by a wide margin and deserved to be treated better. She got over and everyone was happy for that. She's not better than Sasha and Bianca...

Don't know how that's confusing for people. Nobody "turned" on Becky Lol..