[10/21/24] Yeet In Yeet Out Monday Night Raw Thread

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Looking at Chad Gable, a knockoff Kurt Angle, can still be dope (even if not as good) because the original was so great
Same with LA Knight and Rock/Austin
Dragon Lee and Rey Mysterio
Dom Mysterio and Eddie Guerroro

But knockoff Triple H, Karrion Kross, can't get over because the original was just good
:manny:

Kross is more Sean O Haire though if you ask me.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Ivy just need to pull up on me one time
fukk 'American Made', I'll have ol girl lookin like a Westside Connection album cover
erika-angel-crip-walk.gif

:russ::russ::russ:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
what ya'll think of the reports that WWE still isn't sure if they're going 2 hours or 3 hours for Raw once they hit NETFLIX?

a lot of fans have bytched for years about the 3-hour Raw, but that was mostly during a time when the product was trash. nowadays and in recent years the show has been great for the most part. hopefully they go back to closer to 3 hours once on NETFLIX.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
what ya'll think of the reports that WWE still isn't sure if they're going 2 hours or 3 hours for Raw once they hit NETFLIX?

a lot of fans have bytched for years about the 3-hour Raw, but that was mostly during a time when the product was trash. nowadays and in recent years the show has been great for the most part. hopefully they go back to closer to 3 hours once on NETFLIX.
It'll probably be 2 Hours & 25 Minutes each episode

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
Kross is more Sean O Haire though if you ask me.
Yup, it's a bootleg Devil's Advocate gimmick. And while i know O'Haire wasn't elite or anything, he was better at it than Kross has been.
I don't know why they didn't just run back his TNA gimmick. Say what you will, but Killer Kross worked.