[10/18/22] AEW TUESDAY Night Dynamite: 4 title matches, including Hangman vs. Moxcula

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I would honestly love to see what TK would do if somebody like Punk, Mox, or Jericho said they wanted the whole 60 minutes on rampage :russ:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Hangman wrote a children's book about overcoming his insecurities and drops the title to a guy who trashes him in the media :francis:

I fukk w Hangmayne i dont get the iwc turning on him. I was ehh when he was in Japan and at the beginning of aew but his promo work became solid and he has had nothing but fire matches. Him and Omega is one of the best stories in the company history. :manny:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I fukk w Hangmayne i dont get the iwc turning on him. I was ehh when he was in Japan and at the beginning of aew but his promo work became solid and he has had nothing but fire matches. Him and Omega is one of the best stories in the company history. :manny:

I didn't get Hangman at the start of AEW, but he won me over. From all reports & interviews I've seen from him, he seems like a good dude outside of the ring too.