[10/17] WWE Monday Night Pi'RAW - The Return of Goldberg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
FACT! And those were all a waste of TV time... yet another thing they spent a whole summer attempting to make relevant and was dead air every single week, while we were waiting to see the good stuff :pachaha:

This bo dallas shyt is exactly what I'm talking about. They're not doing any of the basic shyt well enough with their main stuff to get away with some pointless drivel they're trying with that. On one Raw from summer 98, we had Austin/Taker as the main angle with Kane and Mankind thrown in...DX vs the Nation which was must see tv, the shamrock v owen v dan severn shyt with blackman thrown in, Val Venis kaientai fukkery, and of course tag feuds and trips vs rock which was born out of the nation vs dx beef. it was all logical storytelling and engaging on different levels so they could afford to do some brawl for all shyt because the rest of the show around it was firing on all cylinders. They can't do that shyt anymore. To use your hip hop analogy, you could have the 69 boyz be a one hit wonder because you knew their time was short with cats like Pac, Big, Nas, Wu, Snoop and whomever else on top of the game crushing shyt for the better. The silly shyt didn't last long and was ignored for the most part

Edit: And I forgot Sable vs Jackie with Marc Mero. Sable was, at that time, probably second in terms of sheer crowd reaction and with Austin being number one. And they found several ways to put the two of them together just because they could.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
@Zero They did your girl wrong this week.

** SPOILERS ** WWE Superstars Results For This Week - WrestlingInc.com

* Nia Jax defeated Alicia Fox

* Darren Young defeated Jinder Mahal

She's Superstars status.
giphy.gif

Time to really turn up :demonic:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Would've been great on smackdown
He could be the next heath slater.

He's another lovable loser type guy I think the crowd would be genuinely behind if they gave him some kind of push. He's been getting shyt on for so long and he's been quite serviceable in the jobber role. Time to see him come up, he's earned it.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Dana Brooke and Harley Bliss are the only white chicks that move my needle. Something about bytches that brings out the best and worst in me. #RealLifeHeelLife