gillberg-o.gif
In.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Goldberg was one hype motherfukker man. Ill give you that. Pretty agile back in his prime doing flips and legit take downs. Had a nice power game too. Wasnt a real technical wrestler but didnt need to be. His WCW upbringing was actually pretty good and one of the few organic instances of WCW actually starting a guy from the ground up to stardom.

Crazy though. This dude really coming back. I think he is the last of the long time names we haven't seen make a return. Will be interesting for sure. I never had a problem with him personally but still not a fan of them rehashing this match. If they put up more effort than the first ( which they will) should be tolerable.

RrYhTGq.gif
You know that they won't. Don't set yourself up for disappointment.

James Dean

All Star
Daps
RrYhTGq.gif
You know that they won't. Don't set yourself up for disappointment.
Don't see what's so funny. The first match both men mailed it in because they were leaving. Goldberg isn't going to Mail in his return match and neither guy is going to try and rehash their first effort. It's not setting myself up for anything. Just common logic. Sure Goldberg is older and Brock is lazy most of The time but Brock shows intrest in things he actually wants to do.