[10/16] AEW Saturday Night Dynamite: Danielson vs Fish / Dante vs Satan

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Technically he isn’t booking himself at the top of the card like JJ and HHH did

He doesn't, but he books himself as a separate entity away from the rest of the show, and that shyt is both confusing and irritating. It's like he wants to go all-in on the Triple H circle jerk booking as the focal point of the show, but doesn't want any of the serious backlash that comes with booking himself at the top of the card/as champion.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I still think AEW needs to introduce Women's tag titles.

Jade Cargill would probably do well in a tag team before challenging for the AEW Women's title.

I was a fan of the TBS Championship rather than tag titles. I think Jade having a long run or even a run like Miro with the title would be good.

I don't think the division is deep enough for tag titles yet.

Blessed Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I’ll admit when I’m wrong but I thought they were on to something. Asuka, Io and Kairi were big at the time and Stardom was on fire too.

Sadly Joshi is a extremely niche'd product that only a selective few will enjoy. At the end of the day, the States enjoy women wrestling but not with a overkill amount of strongstyle workrate. If Dub brought in the TJPW roster, it would have been a different story since they have more personality than most Joshi promotions...just shyt wrestling:picard:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Kiera is a more reliable hand than Penelope. She led the Impact tag division - they need to give her a push :manny: