[10/16/24] AEW Dynamite + [10/18/24] AEW Rampage Thread

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
All AEW factions look like people who became cool in the military. All different backgrounds, all different styles and look like they have nothing in common lol
Would you prefer everyone be the same race like the LWO, Bobby, Tez and Angelo, LDF etc?

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
tell me all the big UFC fights she won :martin: she doesn't look visually intimidating at all, but by all means continue your contrarian gimmick :beli:

9KcD_Z.gif

I fukk with her gimmick :yeshrug:Watching her come out to classical music in England while looking like a badass sold me on it

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

I was thinking earlier, maybe they should do something special on Dynamite. Its on the 30th in Cleveland. Looks like they had the same idea. They should make it a big event where some important matches happen. Like if they doing Stat vs Mercedes at Full Gear, maybe do Stat and Camille there. As well as whatever other small feuds that may not be good enough or capable of being on the ppv due to space. Another example is if its Lashley and Swerve at FG do Shelton and Swerve there. Could even have Lashley debut that night to then build up for the match.

TK must've seen my post. :troll: