[10/16/24] AEW Dynamite + [10/18/24] AEW Rampage Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Shelton is actually wrestling? For some reason I thought he was just gonna be a manager lol.

Seemed like he was gonna wrestle. I doubt MVP will. I know Shelton been doing some indie work. I think it was on Oshea Jackson new podcast last week that they had mentioned Shelton doing some indie work out west when they were talking with Swerve. So he should be ready and not rusty.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Damn, I hope they do something to cut the match and let them build for a few weeks. That shyt would be FIRE

That's why it needs to build up with promos like that even tho it's had some build up in the past. But TK can't just bring up an old feud and randomly throw a match on without reigniting the flame a bit. What sucks is Luchasaurus injured so they not at full strength and Nick Wayne not exactly anything special. Maybe we might see Christian and Nick vs Jay and Juice as well.

I know hangman prolly gonna be mixed in as well. I can just picture Christian telling him, hangman you been acting out and burning houses cuz you lack a father figure in your life, or something like that. But let's see what happens with Christian and White.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That's why it needs to build up with promos like that even tho it's had some build up in the past. But TK can't just bring up an old feud and randomly throw a match on without reigniting the flame a bit. What sucks is Luchasaurus injured so they not at full strength and Nick Wayne not exactly anything special. Maybe we might see Christian and Nick vs Jay and Juice as well.

I know hangman prolly gonna be mixed in as well. I can just picture Christian telling him, hangman you been acting out and burning houses cuz you lack a father figure in your life, or something like that. But let's see what happens with Christian and White.
Yeah id much rather have Jay and Christian on the mic for 10 minutes then just throwing them out there in a 20+ minute match that nobody even knows why it's happening.

Especially since they're two of the rare stars that you can count on to usually do most collisions. No need to blow this so fast with all that tv time to flesh it out for a few weeks.