CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Better than Jungle Boy, yes. But Starks? naaaaaaaah

Swerve's a way better heel, he understands being a heel much better than Ricky did with his timing and expressions. And it shows with how over he's helped this Acclaimed storyline get.

He low key had a lot to do with how special the PPV match was with his heel work and making the crowd want the Acclaimed to win so bad. That crowd heat has carried over with the other crowds since. TSC wants Starks to be great but he hasn't done anything GREAT yet.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Good

-Pac vs OC match
-Mox/Hangman promo
-Swerve getting the win
-Hayter remaining over in the women's spot
-Wardlow, Joe, Cage all getting tv time

Cons
-MJF relegated to a backstage segment and in the stands
-The noted abscene of Keith Lee in Swerve's heel turn, it needs to be explained at least
-Daniel Garcia turning. You can say its expected, but this JAS thing is feeling very Judgement Day in how it just keeps plodding despite both being great ideas for factions
-I'd wish the Cage vs Wardlow and friends programme felt a little less slotted cause theres something there for everyone involved

The Elite not showing up I'll throw out cause they didnt tease or leak anything, just people started posting pics of a t shirt being sold at the arena. It does kinda indicate things are still being worked. Honestly them coming back wouldnt fix the other pending stuff only push it further

7/10 show, great last match

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
Swerve's a way better heel, he understands being a heel much better than Ricky did with his timing and expressions. And it shows with how over he's helped this Acclaimed storyline get.

He low key had a lot to do with how special the PPV match was with his heel work and making the crowd want the Acclaimed to win so bad. That crowd heat has carried over with the other crowds since. TSC wants Starks to be great but he hasn't done anything GREAT yet.

NEGGED, CAC!!!

...j/k, always wanted to say that

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Dope seeing OC win his first title :blessed: . He's one of the acts that stood out to me, when 1st watching AEW.

Nyla Rose is lowkey funny.

The Acclaimed/FTR are probably the most over acts in the company.

They didn't do the Mox/Hangman segment any favors by having MJF in the crowd.

I do wish they would progress the Jamie/Britt breakup more, but seems like they just reset it.