Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
To be honest the only interest I have in Jericho vs Dragon is if TK was enough of a mark to drop the 50k to Europe so he can use Final Countdown :ohlawd:

The booking is so stupid that Jericho has to win tonight by any means necessary. How the hell you book Danielson in a spot he HAS to lose to a 50 year old in their grudge match? :smh:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
To be honest the only interest I have in Jericho vs Dragon is if TK was enough of a mark to drop the 50k to Europe so he can use Final Countdown :ohlawd:

50k wouldn't come close to what they're asking for according to Danielson.

Bryan confirmed the high price tag on "The Final Countdown" in this new interview, noting that AEW could've played the song around 20 times per year for several hundred thousand dollars.

"Tony and I talked about a couple of things. We had talked about 'The Final Countdown,' but that was way too expensive," he said. "I hate talking business stuff when I don't exactly know what it was, but it wasn't just the amount of money. They would only let [AEW] play it like 20 times a year or something like that. For several $100,000 you can play 'Final Countdown' 20 times a year. That doesn't work for us."

Bryan Danielson Reveals How Expensive "The Final Countdown" Would've Been For AEW

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
It's just 1 time in the year :mjgrin:

They probably not allowing that. Probably have to commit to a minimum investment.

It cost 100k for Bischoff to get "Voodoo Child" for Hogan in 1997 for them to use no more than 3 minutes of the song for his entrance. He said at that time he was called insane for dropping that much money. Licensing music is now a much bigger business so it doesn't surprise me that Europe would ask for several times more than that amount for limited annual usage.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Man isn't jungle boy/lucha more important then like the 6 match on a throwaway Dynamite? A lot of time has been spent on this feud.

Guess they're trying to give Christian some airtime given he's originally from that market originally.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Breh I’m getting Linsanity vibes from the Acclaimed…like this is super cool right now but it’s going to die very hard and very fast