Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I realize that Kross's strength isn't his workrate but I think he should've had at least 1 or 2 showcase squash matches where he hits his signature moves, not everybody was watching when he was on NXT, they gotta establish why he's already at the level of wrestling someone like Drew

also doing a whipping spot on the same show kinda undermines the chops Gunther will be throwing later tonight imo

NastyEscobar

All Star
Daps
8iXfAQl.jpg
1657_v9_bc.jpg

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I realize that Kross's strength isn't his workrate but I think he should've had at least 1 or 2 showcase squash matches where he hits his signature moves, not everybody was watching when he was on NXT, they gotta establish why he's already at the level of wrestling someone like Drew

also doing a whipping spot on the same show kinda undermines the chops Gunther will be throwing later tonight imo
He needs to get back into shape too. He relies on aura and he lookin sorta
:flabbynsick:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised

He had one against gulak but that was it