Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Don't roast me, I didn't realized I'd be positioned so far back behind the damn Tron.

I was tryna get some camera side seats for the low-low...I thought I might go to Bad Blood--but, I was in ATL last weekend watching my Saints piss me off.

Good seats, but, ya'll wouldn't have seen my sign for shyt. :russ:

Here's the Cody/Theory Dark Match (cam a lil crazy, I was actually watching the match)...Cody talked to the crowd, but, I just watched til he gave a lil kid an autographed weight belt...cut a promo on the Bloodline (Fake Ass Bloodline)...I was ready for a drink. Bridgestone right by all the bars.

:whoa: Only 1. Police all over and I was driving.

I put the rest on Twitter because I only did small clips.

Need that Montez Ford singles push in 2025.

I keep hearing that if you over you should get a singles push :beli: Tez can't even get a tag title run, again.

That crowd loved him.

fukk it, time for sleep. Been up playing MWIII since that bih was downloading all day.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I keep hearing that if you over you should get a singles push :beli: Tez can't even get a tag title run, again.

That crowd loved him.
Montez is in the same boat Ricky Starks is in. Extremely popular, good in the ring, can cut a promo, but the booker in charge refuses to pull the trigger.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I don't recall this on TV. Chelsea doing a coast to coast. Must have been during a commercial. Please correct me if I am wrong, I wasn't fully tuned in.