1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Selling off my ECA at a loss. Not having a CEO or marketing team has this thing stagnant. I'm not sure if they can recover from this coinsmarkets shyt without a face on the project.
Whitepaper coming in a week and another exchange

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Weak hands ain't gonna hold. My eca on vacation in a wallet right now.
:yeshrug:
Btc literally about to rise up in less than a month, boys is selling when they should be buying

http://185.66.140.234/index.php

They are taking their time fixing the dB on cm, it’s whatever, soon as the change hosting I’m putting all coins on a wallet:ehh:

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
speaking of eca has anyone gotten any coins from staking in their wallet yet?

i have only 67000 coins but have had a projected payout day of 360 for like a week now. its been staking for a month now

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
speaking of eca has anyone gotten any coins from staking in their wallet yet?

i have only 67000 coins but have had a projected payout day of 360 for like a week now. its been staking for a month now
Mines down to 2 days left as of yesterday. Gonna check tonight

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Btc literally about to rise up in less than a month, boys is selling when they should be buying

http://185.66.140.234/index.php

They are taking their time fixing the dB on cm, it’s whatever, soon as the change hosting I’m putting all coins on a wallet:ehh:

That link the live site ? Thought it was down?

Cm needs to come back before white paper so the buzz will drive up price

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Runupacheck Good looking out on the Crypto tracker bot, up $3000 on IOST, didn't jump in on the deathtrap that Pivx was, but a new coin like IOST I got in after the initial dump and set some sell orders for at night and woke up and it went up 200 sats.
Same here @Runupacheck, happened to be sitting at the desktop when I got the alert, threw 3 racks at it

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
@Runupacheck Good looking out on the Crypto tracker bot, up $3000 on IOST, didn't jump in on the deathtrap that Pivx was, but a new coin like IOST I got in after the initial dump and set some sell orders for at night and woke up and it went up 200 sats.
So as soon as the bot gives you the notification and you check binance, ish was still low? Or was it on a different exchange?

I experimented with it, using only like 20-30 bucks but the prices for some of those coins already looked crazy by the time i tried to get in.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
So as soon as the bot gives you the notification and you check binance, ish was still low? Or was it on a different exchange?

I experimented with it, using only like 20-30 bucks but the prices for some of those coins already looked crazy by the time i tried to get in.

In this instance I got the alert before Binance even listed it for trading, that wasn't the case for PIVX which was already up to $25 when I saw it on Binance which was a no no. I checked what IOST was, saw it was a very new coin and decided to get some after the initial massive dump, the shyt started trading at 23025 so there's some poor souls trapped at $2.35 on a coin that has a 11 billion in circulation :wow: They just gotta chalk that up to the game, they never coming back from that.

I just sold mine at 845 sats, I got it at 605, put down $7000 and left with $10000.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
In this instance I got the alert before Binance even listed it for trading, that wasn't the case for PIVX which was already up to $25 when I saw it on Binance which was a no no. I checked what IOST was, saw it was a very new coin and decided to get some after the initial massive dump, the shyt started trading at 23025 so there's some poor souls trapped at $2.35 on a coin that has a 11 billion in circulation :wow: They just gotta chalk that up to the game, they never coming back from that.

I just sold mine at 845 sats, I got it at 605, put down $7000 and left with $10000.
Cotdamn! lol

Yea i saw pivx and i didn't even bother lol, at that point i thought ish was rigged or my phone was tripping. I'll have to give it another shot next time a coin pops up. But basically once IOST did appear on Binance, you didn't jump on it right away, you waited for the initial big pump and dump to pass**, and then you got on it again? There was a follow up pump/increase?

**Or if it started trading at 2305, that means Binance initially/intentionally inflates the coin out the gate to trap suckers, even if the going price for the coin in other exchanges is far less? :wtf:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Cotdamn! lol

Yea i saw pivx and i didn't even bother lol, at that point i thought ish was rigged or my phone was tripping. I'll have to give it another shot next time a coin pops up. But basically once IOST did appear on Binance, you didn't jump on it right away, you waited for the initial big pump and dump to pass**, and then you got on it again? There was a follow up pump/increase?

**Or if it started trading at 2305, that means Binance initially/intentionally inflates the coin out the gate to trap suckers, even if the going price for the coin in other exchanges is far less? :wtf:

Fam, they got hit with 23025! People bought right into that, I watched it happen like a car crash and even told the chat not to buy right away and wait for the drop. I think Binance does internal trading, then they hit the customers with a spirit bomb and unleash the flutes on the poor unsuspecting people who don't do research. I saw that the supply for IOST was very high so anything over .10 would have been a no, it dropped down to .05, I got it at .06 and the volume on it wasn't bad so I let it ride through the night with some stop limit orders set cause I figured people in the US from the east coast didn't get a chance to buy it since it was so late and they'd carry it in the morning.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Fam, they got hit with 23025! People bought right into that, I watched it happen like a car crash and even told the chat not to buy right away and wait for the drop. I think Binance does internal trading, then they hit the customers with a spirit bomb and unleash the flutes on the poor unsuspecting people who don't do research. I saw that the supply for IOST was very high so anything over .10 would have been a no, it dropped down to .05, I got it at .06 and the volume on it wasn't bad so I let it ride through the night with some stop limit orders set cause I figured people in the US from the east coast didn't get a chance to buy it since it was so late and they'd carry it in the morning.
Smart man. Something did seem fishy with Binance, but i think you got the right strategy: upon notification, research what the usual was price is compared to the bullshyt binance is on, and then get in once the price dips back within target range, then set a sell limit. Still some risk calcuations though, as far as knowing when to set the sell price for the next bump (or just when to buy in on the dip), but it's a lot more sound than just blindly jumping the second a notification goes up. Props