1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
School me breh I'm completely lost on how U guys are just picking coins. I had 1k that I spread around in the top ten Alts came up about 100 but feel like I'm not doing this right

Somebody's bound to butt in and try to school me lol... But I've been doing my research and treating this crypto shyt like a college course. Got a binder and everything lol. I learned everything through some YouTube videos but more importantly here: Guides Archive - Blockgeeks

Everyone's trying to get rich here and the way I see it, you got two options. Invest in ICO's and get in on the presales and buy a shytload of coins and hope the shyt pops, or... Invest in what's already out now and predict wisely on the technology, use, marketing and the supply of the coin. Anything over a billion in supply doesn't make any sense long term unless somehow a global mass adoption occurs or coins get burned by the billions/millions a week. The 1,000,000-10,000,000 million coins are good bets if the technology is innovative enough and it's marketed right. Then you just gotta buy and hold. Otherwise, it's all a gamble.

@DamienWayne

Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on anything. Rather know more than not know at all.

Last edited:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
oh shyt,

i hit refresh once and there was already 1,620,501 EZT sold priced at $1 , the cap is 3m

i barely got in!

yo in 1 minute this muthafukka sold out

round 3 was pushed up wednesday and 5m EZT priced at 1.20 will be offered.

Breh i somehow managed to get in round 1 even though that shyt got closed within 2 minutes of Round 1 opening :dead:

Its gaining interest tho so hopefully should be A decent moneymaker :win:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Is coinexchange.io or yobit any good? They both are accepting knew users at the moment. I use bittrex its good but they dont have the extremely cheap alts like binance( which locked out new users from joining).

My only problem with Coinexchange was the low volume, difficult to get orders filled. Never used yobit

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
School me breh I'm completely lost on how U guys are just picking coins. I had 1k that I spread around in the top ten Alts came up about 100 but feel like I'm not doing this right

1. Find coins on cmc you think you might like. Do research on the coin and technology involved.

2. Look around at the communities to see how active the team and investors are. Reddit is a good indicator for this. Also use social media ranking sites to see how most people on twitter and facebook view the coin.

3. After you have done both of thoee if you want to invest in it sit down and figure out WHY you think this is a good investment. Is it for long term or short term? When do you expect to get paid? Do you actually believe in this technology?

4. Read any news and public posts about your potential investment that you can. Once I really start to like a coin I get even more skeptical and if there have been no recent press releases, glitchy websites, wallets not syncing, etc. I might pull back until things seem on the up and up business wise for that particular group.

5. If at the end if this I am still interested in investing I weigh it against the rest of my portfolio, evaluate my risk, figure out the long term potential by analyzing price history and reading what some technical analysts say about it.

Dont just stick around in the top 10 coins or even thr top 100. I have made some good money investing in a few companies who weren't a blip on the radar months prior. One thing I have noticed is that the more active the community seems to be usually means it is a pretty sound investment. There are plenty of exceptions to that though.

noble

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was gonna buy nebl last night at around $35, fell asleep, woke up and now it's $41.6. Should I wait for the dip, or jump in? Been working so much, haven't been able to do my due diligence. Any advice would be appreciated.