1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I'm at a spot now where I want to slow movement a little(less swing trades) and I'm holding some good medium level coins with good supply/price ratios.

Some of them are correcting a little but it's no biggie.

Large chunk of ETH ready for Nucleus, we'll see. While I wait for the Nucleus KYC ETH keeps going up so cool with me :manny:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm at a spot now where I want to slow movement a little(less swing trades) and I'm holding some good medium level coins with good supply/price ratios.

Some of them are correcting a little but it's no biggie.

Large chunk of ETH ready for Nucleus, we'll see. While I wait for the Nucleus KYC ETH keeps going up so cool with me :manny:
fukk that give me the risk. I can handle the heat.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
fukk that give me the risk. I can handle the heat.
I don't mind the risk. Just want to make less trades overall. I'm good I could be at 5 figures real soon too :mjgrin: pretty close :mjgrin:

I get my buy I want on this Nucleus ico (not banking on it but it will be nice if I do)

I'll be scrooge mcduck after that :blessed:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Y'all boys paying attention to Neblio or nah? Circulating supply 12,702,772. I bought 7 coins this morning and been gaining all day since

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't mind the risk. Just want to make less trades overall. I'm good I could be at 5 figures real soon too :mjgrin: pretty close :mjgrin:

I get my buy I want on this Nucleus ico (not banking on it but it will be nice if I do)

I'm doing the same. 90% in ETH and 85% of the ETH is going in Nucleus if I get in.

My BTC slowing growing, I'm tempted to swing trade it in ECA but I can't get over not believing in the project.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

Out of the new guys you got the most potential to hit 6 figures, you have good eye for trades, good discipline. Need you in the group.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody send ethereum to coin exchange as of today, it’s giving me a warning that their wallet is under maintenance and don’t wanna take a chance