Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Binance BTC withdrawl fees :hhh:

Processing time :hhh:

Why the LTC market have to go down right before I want to do this? :hhh:

Why can't they just have an ETH market too :francis:

Dude this wait time shyt is bullshyt... :mjcry: Gemini is still verifying who I am so I can't trade anything regardless... good news is I'll just straight buy some ETH come next payday...:francis: no more deposits...

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Neither probably gonna set one of them up in the next few days though. Your suggest one over the other?

I saw u saying to Easy E that u were gonna come for him if XBY hadn't jumped in a month.
Xby is supposed to prove its value over the longterm.

So my advice?
My recommendation is u get both.

Put all the proven sure shots in Delta cuz its more up to date, second to second while putting the hopefuls in Blockfolio.
Chart stagnation is a real mindflip so i split my portfolio in two to avoid having it continually.

Icx, drgnchn, bnty, ven, eng, aion, wabi in Delta, then Opt Snc, Posw, Oxy, Xby in Blockfolio.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Quick question, can you use ethereum straight up to buy coins from kucoin now or do you mean you have to send ethereum to kucoin, sell it and buy xby with bitcoin?

XBY isn't on Kucoin, its on Cryptopia which I do not think has Eth pairing. I was referring to Canya which will be on Kucoin and has Eth pairing.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Alright breh I like the idea of it.

But seems like the code is hidden from the public or some shyt?

It might be FUD but there are people calling it a scam in some threads.

However since I'm doing pretty good I can afford to cop say 500 of em. I'ma be on you if I'm losin in a month :ufdup:

It actually did start life as a scamcoin, but supposedly the developers took over when the owner cashed out.

The lack of github and highly secret anonymous developers is kind of concerning, we'll see, if the tech actually works like they say it could be a huge threat to BTC.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
U5drc2ispE8admc7kguiABcqYTGWg3z

Half the thread in a year

The other half
:mjcry: I should have started when I posted in this thread in 2017

:troll:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
XBY isn't on Kucoin, its on Cryptopia which I do not think has Eth pairing. I was referring to Canya which will be on Kucoin and has Eth pairing.

Alright, appreciate it breh. I'm definitely on the xby train right now, so when I was ready to jump on that something serious. :mjlol:

You can buy Canya straight up with Ethereum though on an exchange, or any coins if it's "built" with Ethereum?

edit: read that you could :ohhh:

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I saw u saying to Easy E that u were gonna come for him if XBY hadn't jumped in a month.
Xby is supposed to prove its value over the longterm.

So my advice?
My recommendation is u get both.

Put all the proven sure shots in Delta cuz its more up to date, second to second while putting the hopefuls in Blockfolio.
Chart stagnation is a real mindflip so i split my portfolio in two to avoid having it continually.

Icx, drgnchn, bnty, ven, eng, aion, wabi in Delta, then Opt Snc, Posw, Oxy, Xby in Blockfolio.
I was giving him a hard time cause we were in the madden league together.

But I appreciate the sound advice. Hide the scary ones so psychologically it's easier to hodl:lolbron:

I'm not too worried. I started 4 weeks ago with the intent of paying off a 3k credit card.

I thought that would take months. Now I'm approaching not even wanting to mention where I'm at :mjgrin:

So I don't mind puttin a few hundred dollars over and lettin the XBY sit in the wallet for a few months. If I take an L i'll chalk it to the game. Can't win on every one. Well actualy lately it seems like we can but I'm not scared of the setbacks.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
It actually did start life as a scamcoin, but supposedly the developers took over when the owner cashed out.

The lack of github and highly secret anonymous developers is kind of concerning, we'll see, if the tech actually works like they say it could be a huge threat to BTC.
Thanks I'll keep an eye on it. Set a floor to bail if need be.