ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
The yeast is yeasting :shaq:

The Flour is Flour’in:ohhh:

The Milk is Milk’n :picard:

Together making the perfect mixture for homemade BREAD (BRD on your local exchange)

Y’all might wanna join that Coli chat for elite coin predictions, legendary HODL advice, and words of wisdom from experienced Coli Wall Street stock brokers

I think I’ll finally be able to live in Los Angeles comfortably now

:wow:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Waiting for them to confirm my bank ACH transfer I need usd to buy bitcoin correct??? :snoop: shyt just says pending
They should have sent you an email showing the date when your funds would arrive. If you did it over the holidays it will probably take longer.

I know you said you don't have a credit card but if you have a debit card use that and let your bank know not to flag it.

Unless you fund the usd wallet with a couple stacks, using a card is the best way cause ACH transfers take forever.

Daps
The yeast is yeasting :shaq:

The Flour is Flour’in:ohhh:

The Milk is Milk’n :picard:

Together making the perfect mixture for homemade BREAD (BRD on your local exchange)

Y’all might wanna join that Coli chat for elite coin predictions, legendary HODL advice, and words of wisdom from experienced Coli Wall Street stock brokers

I think I’ll finally be able to live in Los Angeles comfortably now

:wow:

:wow: Put a young breh on

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
You late breh
:russ:
What's the average price of getting into an ICO from your guys' experience?

I see a lot of them selling their tokens in the $.10 - $.20 range and thought that that's high because I thought we're looking for them @ $.001. But then I look to see pre-sales and they're going for like $20k minimum buy in.

u gotta look at market cap
thats step 1

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They should have sent you an email showing the date when yours would arrive. If you did it over the holidays it will probably take longer.

I know you said you don't have a credit card but if you have a debit card use that and let your bank know not to flag it.

Unless you fund the usd wallet with a couple stacks, using a card is the best way cause ACH transfers take forever.

Yeah I sent the cash from my account and chase approved it already... but coinbase says they having delays...:snoop: I never got an email with date confirmation..

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Bread is rising because of AltCoin Buzz made a video featuring it. Now we need a video on XBY:feedme:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
So buy brd?

Your money to do what you want :manny:

ICO ALERT

Theta Token

This has been recommended by a friend who's made decent 7 figures trading cryptos over the last few years. Bad news is it looks to be cockblocking heads Stateside but I'm sure you could circumvent it somehow

@:>) , @Malta , @MMA , @KushSkywalker

How about a pool? We need an honorable frontman, give them 10% of whatever we buy.

That's true, my plan is to hold on for long term. Can XLM do the XRP numbers without banking support?

I'm thinking of making Kucoin account to go for pearl and the other one you had posted? Is it too late for pearl now after todays jump? What do you as ceiling for it?

I think XLM could definitely do big numbers, it's circulating supply is half of Ripples so it only really needs to do half of Ripples market cap.

PRL seems to be holding above $1 right now, check to see if it drops a little over the next 2 days, I don't see how it could go from .44 to a steady 1.30 out of nowhere like that. I'll let you know, I been watching it like a hawk waiitng for it to drop.

All Star
Daps
Trx is doing numbers:myman: imma hold that.
Y'all think xvg can make a recovery?
Also where are y'all buying y'all ETH? Coinbase fukking stinks

• Dap
Reactions: TNC