1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Read through the last few pages on setting up a wallet for the Nucleus Vision buying period for those that signed up for the whitelist, but i am slightly lost. I have a MEW private/public key/Json but I don't know how to link it to my MetaMask.

I purchased a dollars worth of ETH and sent it to my meta mask account through coinbase as a test run. Did I do something wrong?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I’m in an ECA Super whale group, we got 6.5% of the coins locked up
Couple questions breh, I have my ECA in the Elektra wallet, how do I actively stake them? Does the wallet have to be open and the wallet encrytped or will it be working as is?
2) Where are you storing your xby? On the exchange or hard wallet?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Home
ClearPoll (POLL) historical data | CoinMarketCap

I had to pick between that and Oyster last night/this morning and I went with Oyster at .44 (.72 today) but I'm definitely gonna sell something else to get Clearpoll, it's up to $3.41 right now I was gonna buy at 2.60 so I'll wait for it to come down a little but that circulating supply on Clearpoll just makes me :wow:
oyster hit my radar last night when I seen the % growth kucoin and the low ass market cap. put money on RCHAIN at 1.99. it jumped to 2.40 so can't even be mad:yeshrug:......but oyster woulda gave me a better come up. I see it's back down to .63 too:lupe:.......i'm on the hunt for these low priced, low marketcap ico's.

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Read through the last few pages on setting up a wallet for the Nucleus Vision buying period for those that signed up for the whitelist, but i am slightly lost. I have a MEW private/public key/Json but I don't know how to link it to my MetaMask.

I purchased a dollars worth of ETH and sent it to my meta mask account through coinbase as a test run. Did I do something wrong?

you don't link it, you need to send your ETH wallet (private keys) to MetaMask ...they are both basically wallets.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
oyster hit my radar last night when I seen the % growth kucoin and the low ass market cap. put money on RCHAIN at 1.99. it jumped to 2.40 so can't even be mad:yeshrug:......but oyster woulda gave me a better come up. I see it's back down to .63 too:lupe:.......i'm on the hunt for these low priced, low marketcap ico's.

Look at Clearpoll, it's $3 but the supply is only 7 million and it's concept could catch on with teens.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
you don't link it, you need to send your ETH wallet (private keys) to MetaMask ...they are both basically wallets.
i tried doing that after getting the private keys but the blue button didnt open anything up nor did the page change?

edit:

if im just getting in on this ICO, then would metamask as my sole wallet work?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Ledger Nano S, Keepkey or Trezor brehs. Gonna cop one this weekend.

And between ECA, Colx, or hopefully this Nucleus Ico, we should be at least hood rich by the end of 2018:blessed: