Let folk ride the wave

tumblr_n0p3918jUH1qmzxggo1_400.gif

If the bubble burst then it burst, until then BUY
fam tell me about IOTA

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Salty? Hell no. If I wanted to, I could buy 20 BTC right now and I'm not even fronting. If you think this is normal all the more power to you. Just don't cry when I it goes south.

If
If
If

Anyone who bought even a piece of a BTC in this thread is most likely way up, nobody is going to cry over losing money that materialized out of thin air and goes back to the ether it came from.

fam tell me about IOTA

Think the time to buy was last week when it was .30 - 1.30, there was a window this morning at $3.11. I'd watch it to see if it drops under $3.00, but don't expect a BTC or ETH type return, it's a good long term hold that should be able to survive a BTC crash if one happens.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
If
If
If

Anyone who bought even a piece of a BTC in this thread is most likely way up, nobody is going to cry over losing money that materialized out of thin air and goes back to the ether it came from.

Think the time to buy was last week when it was .30 - 1.30, there was a window this morning at $3.11. I'd watch it to see if it drops under $3.00, but don't expect a BTC or ETH type return, it's a good long term hold that should be able to survive a BTC crash if one happens.

Maybe you could pm me if it's cool, but how do you purchase IOTA on Binance? It says I can only buy em in btc, eth and BNB... No USD?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Maybe you could pm me if it's cool, but how do you purchase IOTA on Binance? It says I can only buy em in btc, eth and BNB... No USD?

You have to go to coinbase/gdax first to buy Bitcoin/etherum (use etherum for IOTA), then you have it you send the Etherum off to Binance at the ETH address, once it's in there you can start to buy alt-coins. You exchange USD for BTC/LTC/ETH first, then buy coins on the exchange after.

It sounds complicated, but it's really easy once you do it once.