1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
McAfee is one of those dudes who he cannot hide his true nature no matter how hard he tries. He's so obviously dirty

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I'm lost. So McAfee a known liar randomly flips on Verge saying he was hacked (even though it looks like he's lying) This directly effects Verges price dropping in the first place.

Then it comes out he may be blackmailing Verge about disparaging the coin publicly (which would seem to fit with his character)

And because of this, 30 hours before Wraith drops this causes people that bought at .17 cents to sell at .14 and .13 cents? :dwillhuh:

XVG Whale don't seem so savory either but we really giving McAfee the benefit of the doubt?

I just don't understand someone that bought in two days ago on Wraith hype selling at a loss so close to it potentially coming out.

I'm also not following why someone would sell at a loss from evidence McAfee was lying in the first place. Just doesn't make sense to me. If anything it proves his last tweet was complete market manipulation. Just seems like opposite logic to sell because of this news.

FSP

Banned
Daps
I'm lost. So McAfee a known liar randomly flips on Verge saying he was hacked (even though it looks like he's lying) This directly effects Verges price dropping in the first place.

Then it comes out he may be blackmailing Verge about disparaging the coin publicly (which would seem to fit with his character)

And because of this, 30 hours before Wraith drops this causes people that bought at .17 cents to sell at .14 and .13 cents? :dwillhuh:

XVG Whale don't seem so savory either but we really giving McAfee the benefit of the doubt?

I just don't understand someone that bought in two days ago on Wraith hype selling at a loss so close to it potentially coming out.

I'm also not following why someone would sell at a loss from evidence McAfee was lying in the first place. Just doesn't make sense to me. If anything it proves his last tweet was complete market manipulation. Just seems like opposite logic to sell because of this news.
People are so scary

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

:takedat: If it drop far enough I'll be #vergegang again.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:takedat: If it drop far enough I'll be #vergegang again.
I mean I get it just too much fukkery for people. I just think if you bought it above .15 cents you probably went of thinking Wraith about to drop. You'd think after doing that you'd at least wait to see if it actually drops.

Now if XVG Whale faked 1 million dollar blackmail and put it online my god he's an idiot. But that is a possibility too. It's just weird to me that it's like the first possibility in peoples minds. Like it's not just as likely if not more that McAfee really blackmailed him.

fukk it either can't wait to see what happens. :mjgrin:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
For anyone still new to all the crypto currency shyt and just want to understand the basics, this video helped me out