1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Look fam with all due respect I'm just excited to see Ripple make all these gains in one fukking day... :stopitslime: If I got money to spend on one coin why would I put ALL of it on ONE coin... I'm diversifying my shyt up... I aint no fukking noob I've traded in stocks before and shyt... No reason for you to come out of your mouth sideways. :aicmon:
Why you excited for it though when you dont own shyt yet?:mjlol:

You gonna cop at $2.50 all excited then watch it drop to $1.90 or some dumb shyt. You already made it obvious you dont know what you talking about and you not listening to advice, so I'm trying to help you but no, your ego is too big to just join the chat and learn like the rest of us

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

You gonna cop at $2.50 all excited then watch it drop to $1.90 or some dumb shyt. You already made it obvious you dont know what you talking about and you not listening to advice, so I'm trying to help you but no, your ego is too big to just join the chat and learn like the rest of us
Let him learn the hard way

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Because you being mad antagonistic right now maybe that's why I'm feeling all aggy?! :stopitslime: I've already listened to Kushskywalker and others and I'm heeding their advice... :stopitslime: :camby: No one asked your nosy ass for anything mind your own damned business... I'll learn to either sink or swim on my damn own.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
People said the same exact thing about bitcoin :heh:

The exact same thing verbatim

its heavily centralized, creators hold a majority of the coins, there are a retarded amount of coins, backed by banks, etc. It goes against everything that cryptos are supposed to be. That is not even the most surprising aspect either. I have yet to hear what the actual coin use is, I was always under the impression that banks use a different version of ripple and the actual ripple token is not needed. Anyways eat while you can , dont be sitting holding a bunch of bags

FSP

Banned
Daps
its heavily centralized, creators hold a majority of the coins, there are a retarded amount of coins, backed by banks, etc. It goes against everything that cryptos are supposed to be. That is not even the most surprising aspect either. I have yet to hear what the actual coin use is, I was always under the impression that banks use a different version of ripple and the actual ripple token is not needed. Anyways eat while you can , dont be sitting holding a bunch of bags
It's not really a bad thing though the banks need their own crypto to interact with the crypto community with. Ripple is supposed to bridge that gap kinda. It's like an anti-crypto but it makes sense on the block chain. Plus you can trade large amounts for very little transaction fees it has potential I said this a while ago and didn't follow my own advice :dry:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:patrice: perplexed on what to do about XLM. I'm sure a correction is coming there also. fukk it I'll just HODL

I ain't selling shyt.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
dammit
may take up to 2 weeks to get verified on bitsamp.

what a good bitcoin market to join?

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
This ripple shyt is crazy :picard:

I told my girl she better by ripple tonight because she might wake up and it'll already be at $3

:francis: Looks like it'll be there before she goes to bed.