1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
It's too bad I don't have any money in my account yet to buy these coins you guys talking about off the bat. :francis: gotta wait til payday...:sadcam:
I know the feeling fam. I didn't think I would ever get verified on coinbase.:mjcry: Two weeks later I have some LTC, ETH and TRX :manny:

Even though i feel late to the party, like bruh posted,the overall crypto game is still in the early phase.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i know nothing about this bitcoin stuff but i listened to a podcast recently where dudes were basically saying it's BS and will collapse

They tell you one thing and then when you could have gotten in on the ground floor with 1000 shares copped for pennines and then each share is like $14, 000 you looking at these fukks like...:stopitslime::martin: Don't listen to them...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't know what to think, At this point I'm just in the learning stage

here's the podcast

I'm a beginner too but I have hope to make some bank... :gucci: Why you listening to people who are saying this is a bust when this just started really. We getting in on the ground floor... it's like the same wayt he original stock market was formed you get in when things are brand new who gives a fukk what outsiders think. You spend small $100 or $50 there nothing too crazy and buy small, diversify... trust your gut.