1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can’t shake having this feeling as well regardless of the binance/CZ news tho…

That's why it infuriates me that all of these bytch ass crypto influencers are jumping for joy over CZ going down and Binance taking a hit.
It was a celebration yesterday, like WTF?
I wouldn't be surprised if they're all getting their pockets laced by some of these corporations because who wants the US and all of their regulations against the little guy, in this space?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's why it infuriates me that all of these bytch ass crypto influencers are jumping for joy over CZ going down and Binance taking a hit.
It was a celebration yesterday, like WTF?
I wouldn't be surprised if they're all getting their pockets laced by some of these corporations because who wants the US and all of their regulations against the little guy, in this space?

I gotta admit, I didn’t really see too much of that on my timeline…I saw nothing but respectful tweets almost bordering on reverence…the narrative among influencers I’m seeing is he “sacrificed” himself for the bull run bcuz word is they were preparing to take down binance if he didn’t cooperate

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta admit, I didn’t really see too much of that on my timeline…I saw nothing but respectful tweets almost bordering on reverence…the narrative among influencers I’m seeing is he “sacrificed” himself for the bull run bcuz word is they were preparing to take down binance if he didn’t cooperate

CZ and Arthur Hayes were always solid to me. There was definitely racism at play in the criticism they used to get when they were at their height. Contrast that with the way CT used to always show love to SBF and it's even more apparent.

They never thought it would be one of their own to crash the market. They have no choice but to show CZ respect now because he fell on his sword while their golden child let them down.

Oh yeah, SEC :pacspit:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Heard a whisper today that xrp rumored to take bnb's price point since binance ceo stepped down I was like :mjlol: what a longshot

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just bought some 0x0ai but man these fluctuating eth fees be killing my overall purchase i can only buy a little bit at a time...:francis: