1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
what coin did you invest in?
Verge is my big winner clearly but I did a couple flips.

Started with half an ETH and half a Litecoin (285 off top 3 weeks ago)

They doubled, sent it to binance bought IOTA low 3 dollars off coli advice. It went to almost 6, sold some before it dipped.

Bought some Verge and TRX at a penny. It went up, bought some XRP at .40 cents, IT went up too lol.

Then the crash happened and verge dipped, I sold some more IOTA at 4.00 when it was down and stocked up on more Verge. It went up again I took some of that and bought VEN. IT WENT UP :mjlol:

Now I'm just cakin, I'ma buy some BRD when it hits later too.

Oh also have a little XLM, SUbStratum and MANA.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Verge is my big winner clearly but I did a couple flips.

Started with half an ETH and half a Litecoin (285 off top 3 weeks ago)

They doubled, sent it to binance bought IOTA low 3 dollars off coli advice. It went to almost 6, sold some before it dipped.

Bought some Verge and TRX at a penny. It went up, bought some XRP at .40 cents, IT went up too lol.

Then the crash happened and verge dipped, I sold some more IOTA at 4.00 when it was down and stocked up on more Verge. It went up again I took some of that and bought VEN. IT WENT UP :mjlol:

Now I'm just cakin, I'ma buy some BRD when it hits later too.

Oh also have a little XLM, SUbStratum and MANA.
Goddamn, breh. Send some W's my way:gucci:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my regrets in life will be not getting on this page earlier, the other was not buying BTC in 2011 when i was told to:sadcam:

Better late than never. I'm only 2.5 months in and I didn't have this thread as a resource when I started and made some mistakes. Lots of useful shyt in here shyt is a gold mine to anyone just starting out :blessed:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Sold all my verge I cant do this anymore brehs. The volatility is killing my sanity
:no:
Dog I had to swallow my pride and just buy back in. Lost like 4k shares. Smh. :francis:......But there's no telling when this pump will stop. These rape sessions on verge are getting more ridiculous every day. The dump will come eventually and when it does it's gonna come hard. But for now might as well jump back in and ride the wave. I think this shyt might continue for the rest of the day. These millionaires trying to get lambos for the whole family on Christmas. But then again, shyt could crash any minute. I should be well over 6k right now but I'm only at 5. Verge has made me realize I'm still nothing but a peon in this game.:mjcry:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Dog I had to swallow my pride and just buy back in. Lost like 4k shares. Smh. :francis:......But there's no telling when this pump will stop. These rape sessions on verge are getting more ridiculous every day. The dump will come eventually and when it does it's gonna come hard. But for now might as well jump back in and ride the wave. I think this shyt might continue for the rest of the day. These millionaires trying to get lambos for the whole family on Christmas. But then again, shyt could crash any minute. I should be well over 6k right now but I'm only at 5. Verge has made me realize I'm still nothing but a peon in this game.:mjcry:

I rode the wave and sold at 1936 sat. I have so much profit its nasty. Not gonna be greedy. Ill wait for the drop too whenever it comes

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Better late than never. I'm only 2.5 months in and I didn't have this thread as a resource when I started and made some mistakes. Lots of useful shyt in here shyt is a gold mine to anyone just starting out :blessed:
Yeah that is true, but my friend who told me to buy when i did not want to mine is a millionaire now, but at least he is a breh and a good guy.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Sold all my verge I cant do this anymore brehs. The volatility is killing my sanity
:no:

I made an insane amount, ill just hold it all in bitcoins. If verge drops maybe I get back in

@Chef Mello @Malta I am forever indebited :wow:

Volatility is better than just watching your top coin constantly slam off a $16 million glass ceiling over and over again :francis: