1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

rosie93

Somewhere in Osaka
Daps
I randomly read a thread a while back some nerds on Reddit were talking about it. I said :manny: got that shyt for 4 cents :banderas:
That's one of the shyts where i just said fukk it and put some money on it. I don't know shyt about it :flabbynsick: :mjlol: :merchant:
Yall make fun of these reddit guys calling nerd and shyt but won't hesitate to go over there to see what they are talking about :mjlol:. To all nerds out there when a breh like sfgiants comes over and asks you for help ignore him. This is one of the reasons why I hope that crypto doesn't go mainstream in America :hhh: and stays big in Asia. At least in Asia they don't clown their nerds for no reason.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Sorry for all of these questions that probably already have been answered, but what are the good penny stocks on binance?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Yall make fun of these reddit guys calling nerd and shyt but won't hesitate to go over there to see what they are talking about :mjlol:. To all nerds out there when a breh like sfgiants comes over and asks you for help ignore him. This is one of the reasons why I hope that crypto doesn't go mainstream in America :hhh: and stays big in Asia. At least in Asia they don't clown their nerds for no reason.

Nah more money in the market is a good thing

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
So to pull ALTs from binance I assume you gotta exchange em as ETH and then withdraw?
Yea that's your best method, trade em for ETH, send the ETH back to Coinbase if that's what you're using. Then deposit straight cash homie :banderas:

Wasn't it you I told to hold tight? Now you doubled up right?

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

everyone in here talking about making money and you're in here getting triggered by a word, you fukkin loser :umad:
that shyt was like 10 pages ago too :mjlol: