1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This shyt done fukked me over just now. So I took out of my ltc wallet and put it in my usd wallet right? I'm browsing thru and see the recommendation to take out of coinbase so I say ok I'll take the money from my usd wallet put it in the btc wallet and send it to binance. Apparently I fukked up and instead of transferring from my usd wallet, that shyt was transferring from my bank account. :snoop: had to withdraw my wallet so when the buy goes in I'm not hit with no overdraft fees. Gonna send the money straight to binance when it comes in. :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I'm tempted but scared as fukk to do that after the experience I had Wednesday night.

I sold all my verge (10k+) at 920 hoping for a drop. But I got too shook and impatient when I saw it wouldn't go down all night. It kept going up to 965 and would come down to 940 and bounce right back up. It was only a few hours but I was so scared of missing out on more :damn:

As soon as it hit 920 again I bought right back in.

If I had been more patient I could have copped a bunch this morning after the crash :francis:

Never again...
Yea I think most of us prolly made some stupid moves over the past couple days. We're all new to this so we gotta learn from our mistakes. The last pump and dump only lasted a couple hours. This time it lasted over a day. Had everybody fooled. These millionaires prolly have years of experience in trading and knowing how to manipulate rookie traders. That's where we need to be at one day. When we can be pumping these coins and leaving rookies in complete disarray:heh:......learn from all this shyt and get better.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never sell bro. You bought high and sold low :russ:

Always hold!!! Don’t panic when it dips
my head wasnt even on straight, i woke up and immediately checked coinbase, saw the price at $200 and change, felt uneasy then looked ten minutes later and was down to $100 something. Then checked binnace and noticed everything was dropping in price. By this time I was rushing to work with the phone in hand, the thought of me asking for overtime to recoup slowly had me shook so I decided to sell

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Download metacert extension if yall are using chrome.

Also, gonna sell half my XVG if it can get another run going. I have more than enough, need to diversify my bonds nikka and some money to jump around with.

what is metacert?

God damn, ICX.........

5949412-0409046818-59339.gif

Just dragging me up with it.

wish I had bought more when I asked you about it earlier today, i only picked up 150 pieces. Will watch and wait before going after more.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
What’s icx
ICON is already one of the largest ENTERPRISE blockchain networks working with 25 security firms, 6 hospitals, 3 universities, and various banks have onboarded. All currently using the ICON loop blockchain.

• Parent company (DAYLI) owns CoinOne Exchange - 8th largest exchange in the world
  • DAYLI is partnering with SBI Ripple Asia in Korea to do cross border remittance
  • ICON is backed by 27 financial firms in Korea, including Woori Bank (Fifth largest Korean bank)
  • Partnered with DAVinCI (leading AI company)
  • Part of the Korean Financial Investment Association
  • ICON has interconnectivity between different blockchains (Cosmos/Polkadot)
  • Growing list of huge partners including Samsung (Which literally owns half of Korea)

XRB, VEN and ICX are why I sold half of my XVG, I need more of them to hold for a long time.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
what is metacert?

wish I had bought more when I asked you about it earlier today, i only picked up 150 pieces. Will watch and wait before going after more.

Google extension that turns green when you're on trusted site (Cryptonite).

I'm going to get more and more of it as time goes on, XVG will be the machine that feeds my ICX bucket.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
XRB, VEN and ICX are why I sold half of my XVG, I need more of them to hold for a long time.
I sold all my ven, for icx earlier. Didnt anticipate it to rise that quickly in the meantime so I made a good call. I intend to buy ven again, I just hate the money being stagnnat even if i assume a lose, bad call majoriity of the time but this time, it worked out

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I sold all my ven, for icx earlier. Didnt anticipate it to rise that quickly in the meantime so I made a good call. I intend to buy ven again, I just hate the money being stagnnat even if i assume a lose, bad call majoriity of the time but this time, it worked out

VEN is a long term hold for me, but I have other things generating gains to offset it being dormant so I can understand why you did it.

ICX has the Koreans on it's side, they gonna carry it to the chip.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
VEN is a long term hold for me, but I have other things generating gains to offset it being dormant so I can understand why you did it.

ICX has the Koreans on it's side, they gonna carry it to the chip.
Been growing more bold since i had a major lost earlier, thinking about putting all my litecoin into it to receive a larger margin of profit to recoup my recent loss. It would be a complete abadonemnet of litecoin after that bbecause I feel dumb paying so much for one coin

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Do you sell for eth or btc?

ETH, them BTC fees are stupid.

Been growing more bold since i had a major lost earlier, thinking about putting all my litecoin into it to receive a larger margin of profit to recoup my recent loss. It would be a complete abadonemnet of litecoin after that bbecause I feel dumb paying so much for one coin

Look at it like this, which is more likely, Litecoin getting to $3000, or ICX getting to 30? Same return, but there's a lot more room for ICX after going up 10x.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ETH, them BTC fees are stupid.

Look at it like this, which is more likely, Litecoin getting to $3000, or ICX getting to 30? Same return, but there's a lot more room for ICX after going up 10x.
I have no emotional attachmnet to it, but its accessibility on coinbase is what convinces me that its a smart hold despite it giving relatively minor returns in comparison to what other options are available.