1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it? :dead: I’m taking Ls everywhere

the “best” strategy once you (not you…just in general) work your spending money up is to just buy some of everything mentioned in threads like these were you can trust the intel/DD for the most part (once you do some DD of your own of course) and just LEAVE it…I’ve seen this strategy work to a couple of folk’s advantage…sure you’ll buy some junk but the gains will far outweigh the losses

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Guys were pumping NU and GRT heavy a months ago on here. I think most of us sold.. I definitely did

:francis:

My GRT been staking for months and unless it pops big, I wouldn't even know about it. It's a mystery side bag for me. Stuff like that isn't worth stressing about constantly. I couldn't tell you the recent price movements on it cuz I never bother to check.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My GRT been staking for months and unless it pops big, I wouldn't even know about it. It's a mystery side bag for me. Stuff like that isn't worth stressing about constantly. I couldn't tell you the recent price movements on it cuz I never bother to check.
I put $1k into Grt and pretty much forgot about it. Its literally the only thing I'm in red on but I didnt put a lot into it so I'm not sweating. Most people that been in crypto long enough know that shyt usually comes back around when the bull market comes.

Last edited: