satireprod

Superstar
Daps

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man if BTC gets to 135K by Dec the last 2 months will be booming...for both the stables and the Alts

This month looks good, not too far away now. November and December are some pretty bold predictions, we'll see. December would be twice the previous high. That would be something. Like you said, most likely will have a positive affect on the Alts.

We still have that Bitcoin ETF decision coming

Lark getting excited about it, also goes into the ETF, first possible one a week from now on Oct 18 by Proshares, 2-1 odds of being approved. Goes thru all the others.

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
This month looks good, not too far away now. November and December are some pretty bold predictions, we'll see. December would be twice the previous high. That would be something. Like you said, most likely will have a positive affect on the Alts.

We still have that Bitcoin ETF decision coming

No doubt, what I'm most interested in, is will this positive momentum push continue into January and propel a nice Q1 2022 run

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No doubt, what I'm most interested in, is will this positive momentum push continue into January and propel a nice Q1 2022 run

He's talking about 200,000 in Q1 2022, he's using the model from PlanB in the video below.

These numbers are just crazy high. If they actually hit, we shall be eating good. Exciting times. I need to keep a close eye on Bitcoin, trying to figure out the best time to add some more. Maybe another dip is coming, then maybe it takes off Oct 18 or later with these ETFs.

This would be nuts:
Here’s When Bitcoin Will Hit $200,000! (Prediction) - Q1 2022

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
He's talking about 200,000 in Q1 2022, he's using the model from PlanB in the video below.

These numbers are just crazy high. If they actually hit, we shall be eating good. Exciting times. I need to keep a close eye on Bitcoin, trying to figure out the best time to add some more. Maybe another dip is coming, then maybe it takes off Oct 18 or later with these ETFs.

This would be nuts:
Here’s When Bitcoin Will Hit $200,000! (Prediction) - Q1 2022

:picard::wow:exciting times indeed

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Hoping and expecting good weeks for Feg, Floki, and Saitama. Hopefully volume is consistent for Floki and the new upgrades with Feg are successful. Saitama should keep slowly blinding back up and test and maybe pass ATH.
FEG was probably the biggest letdown for me this run. I still remember FEGDAY :francis: Hopefully it gets a second wind on this run. Saitama hitting ATH would be a great way to start the week.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
FEG was probably the biggest letdown for me this run. I still remember FEGDAY :francis: Hopefully it gets a second wind on this run. Saitama hitting ATH would be a great way to start the week.
I see it had a small pump in late June but was unable to capitalize. Should be trying again soon. If things go well the next day or two, I can see a run to end the week and some momentum going towards Thanksgiving. Long as it's looking good at noon, 8pm and then at midnight tomorrow or today technically. Hopefully I wake up to it being a bit higher. They look focused on expanding their ecosystem and building new things. I'm down big on it, biggest letdown for me too. But I'm optimistic now. Let's see if that's still true later this week.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I see it had a small pump in late June but was unable to capitalize. Should be trying again soon. If things go well the next day or two, I can see a run to end the week and some momentum going towards Thanksgiving. Long as it's looking good at noon, 8pm and then at midnight tomorrow or today technically. Hopefully I wake up to it being a bit higher. They look focused on expanding their ecosystem and building new things. I'm down big on it, biggest letdown for me too. But I'm optimistic now. Let's see if that's still true later this week.

Yeah, I see they're trying to do some interesting things, so I'll definitely keep my eye on it for the next month plus

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps