1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Emax got a whitepaper coming out :beli: price could skyrocket :ld:

ca9pmb4o8vq71.jpg

also advertising sponsor on the tyson v fury fight :ld: Im real mid on emax but if in the future they can pull it off and be a official crypto for sporting events it can be huge... :manny: thats what I imagined
Why do you enjoy believing in these dreams celebs get paid to sell you for these scam coins? :mjlol:

from Paul pierce to Kim Kardashian to Mayweather to the moooooon :mjgrin:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why do you enjoy believing in these dreams celebs get paid to sell you for these scam coins? :mjlol:

:russ: im a true believer:troll:

and secondly the idea of using a crypto for select sporting events across the board :mjgrin: it's a gamechanger

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I got $40 Eth that's all :pachaha:
:ohhh::patrice::dead:@ORDER_66 never change big homie, got me rolling:russ: I feel you though

Uniswap is always going to look like it's taxing when it's a purchase under 50...like if you were buying a few hundred, it would be considered cheap (relatively speaking)
It's one of the major issues with the platform (high gas fees)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Gas-Price-by-Time-of-Day-e1619600132436.png

gas fees chart
:ohhh::patrice::dead:@ORDER_66 never change big homie, got me rolling:russ: I feel you though

Uniswap is always going to look like it's taxing when it's a purchase under 50...like if you were buying a few hundred, it would be considered cheap (relatively speaking)
It's one of the major issues with the platform (high gas fees)

I'm stretched thin between my crypto and my stocks like one week im doing my stocks next im doing crypto :manny::pachaha: So im making a sacrifice.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

I thought the quote you replied to was from months ago cuz they been hyping those celebrities for ages plus the sporting events and then realized it was from this morning. :deadmanny:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Gas-Price-by-Time-of-Day-e1619600132436.png

gas fees chart

I'm stretched thin between my crypto and my stocks like one week im doing my stocks next im doing crypto :manny::pachaha: So im making a sacrifice.

I got that chart too. When you go on CMC, in the right corner of the screen it constantly updates and give you the Eth gas tracker. The gas fluctuates every 5-10 minutes so sometimes it's just luck/timing.

I hear you, whenever I'm about to use Uniswap I expect to spend at least 40 dollars in Eth..so I make sure it's a coin I really want and possibly something I'm willing to spend a few hundreds in, that way it's worthwhile. Was 40 the amount you were about swap in total or just the amount you were comfortable spending in gas/miner fees?

Sidenote, being spread thin between stocks/crypto was the story of my life when I first started so I know EXACTLY what you're talking about

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I got that chart too. When you go on CMC, in the right corner of the screen it constantly updates and give you the Eth gas tracker. The gas fluctuates every 5-10 minutes so sometimes it's just luck/timing.

I hear you, whenever I'm about to use Uniswap I expect to spend at least 40 dollars in Eth..so I make sure it's a coin I really want and possibly something I'm willing to spend a few hundreds in, that way it's worthwhile. Was 40 the amount you were about swap in total or just the amount you were comfortable spending in gas/miner fees?

Sidenote, being spread thin between stocks/crypto was the story of my life when I first started so I know EXACTLY what you're talking about

The 40 I guess is the total amount I guess :pachaha: its all i could spare... So when it drops around that target point I'll see what I can get...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure this isn't the first cartoon coin and likely won't be the last. Wonder what else they'll come up with in the tv and movies genre or even sports and music. If I see a The Coli coin and its not from one of y'all, we all gonna sue for copyright infringement.

Rick And Morty (RICKMORTY) Token Tracker | Etherscan

Rick and Morty | Official ETH

the bolded would be such a Coli thing...I already suspect artist/content creators browse these threads and get some ideas from here so why not a Colibreh-Inu coin

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That celeb/influencer shyt only worked when the market as a whole was in total euphoria i miss the months of march and april. I do wonder if we will ever get those days back. i caught a 10x and a 100x within two weeks of reading a damn reddit shill please bring it back :ohlawd:.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
That celeb/influencer shyt only worked when the market as a whole was in total euphoria i miss the months of march and april. I do wonder if we will ever get those days back. i caught a 10x and a 100x within two weeks of reading a damn reddit shill please bring it back :ohlawd:.
A 10X and a 100X? :ohhh::picard: