1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Now you’re coppin pleas. People said doge would never hit a penny, citing how much of it was in circulation, using the same argument they employ when discounting shiba.

:mjgrin:
For shiba to hit a penny it would take a market cap greater than the entire crytpo space. Have fun waiting. Plenty of money elsewhere

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I have more confidence in saitama than I do shiba but ima hold my stack regardless. On house money so this all extra if it hits a penny or even .0001 or just another ath. I'd consider flipping my leash for more saita but gas fees were high when I was trying this past week. I should check in a bit and see depending on prices of leash and gas.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What lane is that? Not trying to be a dikk but genuinely curious

and I’ve heard no one talk about it
All good.
More L1 Scalability (unlimited) than the others, fastest TPS, Defi, staking, Dapps all that

They just unlocked all of their tokens the other day, and it's bumped a little since then.
The price has been flat (.05 - .15) for the past year since it dropped but it has potential.

Of course, it doesn't have the partnerships and momentum the other projects like SOL, AVAX and ALGO have but the project is damn good tech and the price is decent.
All it takes is a couple of deals and knocking out goals on the roadmap and it might go.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Even with this past week of up and down charts, Atom still has managed to for the most part stay above the previous ATH of 32.32. Looks to have dipped below it twice but never to close the day. Don't see that have been done the last 2 ATH so hopefully this time is different and it goes up higher and above $40 before setting some support up there. The 20 day moving average already at its highest peak and the 100 day one approaching its highest by either this weekend or early next week prolly.

I see Link bounced off the support trend today and yesterday. Expect to see a close above 30.50 or maybe higher today hopefully.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Even with this past week of up and down charts, Atom still has managed to for the most part stay above the previous ATH of 32.32. Looks to have dipped below it twice but never to close the day. Don't see that have been done the last 2 ATH so hopefully this time is different and it goes up higher and above $40 before setting some support up there. The 20 day moving average already at its highest peak and the 100 day one approaching its highest by either this weekend or early next week prolly.

I see Link bounced off the support trend today and yesterday. Expect to see a close above 30.50 or maybe higher today hopefully.

dope. every time LINK looks like it's going to start running up, it simmers back down

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I just bought 1 million Shiba INU on Coinbase for $9! Man this is awesome!

df38762635eafc6894285bb3f4fcdf78.gif

Edit. It's now $8. Smh

Last edited: