1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
good question :ld:
There are faster, more efficient blockchains out now, that already are PoS. In the future, if DeFi and digital assets is going where we think it is, and people are utilizing this tech, the fees that come with ETH's network is not going to work... period. They claim ETH2.0 will fix the existing issues, but what if it doesn't?

:patrice:

I remember when I first started getting into crypto in 2017/18 the most intriguing thing to me was the smart contract aspect of ETH, and I was like that's going to be big. Now, that's not even a competitive advantage. ETH is getting by off of it's name and longevity atm IMO, if the upgrade doesn't deliver....

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
There are faster, more efficient blockchains out now, that already are PoS. In the future, if DeFi and digital assets is going where we think it is, and people are utilizing this tech, the fees that come with ETH's network is not going to work... period. They claim ETH2.0 will fix the existing issues, but what if it doesn't?

:patrice:

I remember when I first started getting into crypto in 2017/18 the most intriguing thing to me was the smart contract aspect of ETH, and I was like that's going to be big. Now, that's not even a competitive advantage. ETH is getting by off of it's name and longevity atm IMO, if the upgrade doesn't deliver....

bsc is closed right?

for open blockchains who would you say are the most likely to challenge ETH and in what timeframe.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
bsc is closed right?

for open blockchains who would you say are the most likely to challenge ETH and in what timeframe.
Timeframe is tricky because everything is still so early in terms of real usage adoption, but to answer your question about potential challengers, I'll go with ALGO. ADA is another one that has a ton of hype, but their approach has been different. They seem to be promising a lot and getting a lot of support so we'll have to see if they deliver on what they're saying their chain will do.

I think there's going to be multiple viable blockchains that are utilized eventually, so the projects that are working to connect them will also be important...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looks like mmax is a potential dust scam. I'll have to leave it there and not make any moves to not draw any attention to myself. :patrice:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Link opened at 30.72 and closed at 30.65. Tight battle going on between the bulls and the bears. Need to do our part and hold. One side gonna get tired eventually and its not gonna be the green side. :demonic:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Coshi Inu was putting in a bit of work this morning outta nowhere...:ehh: I hope this little bullrun keeps going...:wow: Not selling anything...