1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
I've accomplished that this past year. For top projects like Link and Atom, lots of patience especially during huge dips and long periods of little movement, are the way. For meme coins, get in early and get lucky.

Of course best thing to do is convert stuff to usdc or tether instead of eth since this recent disaster got some of my shib winnings transferred to eth looking ugly. But of course eth is a decent long term project so it all circulates back to my link and atom points about being patient and holding. Just a matter of trying not to stress yourself out on red days, and learning a bit of the charts to feel better on the outlook of things at times.

How do cash out into Fiat? Meaning let’s say u hit it big. How do u get a large portion into Fiat to buy assets like homes and property?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Nah too pumped now..28,000% up lol. There might be some other clones launched next few days so will try and hop on one of them

Brehhhhhhh I was gon jump but even the grammar and sentence structure on the website sounded play play and went to sleep.

I got in on this project called space soldier right after presale like less than 24 he old and it still ain’t did nothin.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
How do cash out into Fiat? Meaning let’s say u hit it big. How do u get a large portion into Fiat to buy assets like homes and property?

Convert your money into a USD coin, Tether or Dai and depending on your withdrawal limit, take your money out through an exchange.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Convert your money into a USD coin, Tether or Dai and depending on your withdrawal limit, take your money out through an exchange.

Thanks. What do you do about taxes? How u suppose to remember all the times you converted 1 crypto to another and the fact it’s seems like the IRS purposely wants to keep ppl down.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Thanks. What do you do about taxes? How u suppose to remember all the times you converted 1 crypto to another and the fact it’s seems like the IRS purposely wants to keep ppl down.

Like another poster said on here, all the years I've been trading crypto I've never received anything from the exchanges or the IRS in regards to money.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

each trading app, trading site, trading wallet has a record of your buy/sell transactions...they won’t all always keep your transaction history for long tho...case in point I hadn’t logged into kucoin, coinbase etc. for a couple years and there’s almost no history left of over a hundred transactions I mostly made in 2017/2018...but I’ve always keep spreadsheets of everything...a separate spreadsheet for each exchange, etc. ...ultimately you are responsible for keeping a record of this information

the IRS will eventually seek you out if you’ve invested a certain amount with certain exchanges (I know with coinbase at least $20k invested puts you on their radar) or withdrawn a certain amount...if your investments/earnings aren’t much then you don’t have much to sweat for now

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Like others have said, withdrawing thru an exchange and dealing with taxes. They usually have reports available or able to be generated. I paid like $100 for a report from last year with coinbase. Long as you report something, should be good. Hopefully the tax rate gets lowered or doesn't increase.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
@Originalman

ZEN passed the .003 mark for the first time in years. Closing in on ZEC.

DOGE holders mad as fuk as Barry Silbert for speaking the truth about ZEN being the best project in the space, and DOGE being a joke. They've been doing at him for the past 24 hours, but he and my fellow Zenvangelists won't let the doggy people tear him down.:wow:.