1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Approaching 6 figure mark with emax :whew:

I wanted brehs to eat, that’s why I dropped it 2 days after it was created. Only a few listened to me. :yeshrug:
:ohhh::picard::whoo::salute:I remember when you dropped it too . I got in a few days, and made some good money but not like y'all. Congrats bro, foreal.

How long you think this runs? think it eats a few more zeros?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
yo you called it early, :salute:what do you think the main catalyst for the surge? the name itself (EthereumMax) or the fact that it is rumored to be the accepted crypto to buy the Mayweather vs Paul fight?:jbhmm:

They made me swap old coins for new coins and I have way less coins now. What do I do about this? Also they move a lil more shaky than Shiba, Kishu, and safemoon. They give me sketchy weed dealer vibes as far as crypto goes. How legit u think they is? Also the value of my coins don’t show in Meta mask.
Btw Hodl token is that coin right now.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
So are you the Omar of the thread? :ohhh:

I thought you were the D'Angelo with your chess lessons. :mjgrin:

You should pick a character that doesn't die before the end. :troll:
:sas2::troll:
2-D8-DCEA6-A5-A4-4-DBB-AB4-D-8-D8-F35-F4-FE2-A.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:ohhh::picard::whoo::salute:I remember when you dropped it too . I got in a few days, and made some good money but not like y'all. Congrats bro, foreal.

How long you think this runs? think it eats a few more zeros?
if they can use it for more events other than mayweather vs paul, I think it does. Its got more going for it than Shiba and that has one less zero so knocking 2 out is highly possible. Plus it burns 2% of every transaction and distributes some so thats always a plus. I say by end of next weeks weekly candle we have already knocked out another zero.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
They made me swap old coins for new coins and I have way less coins now. What do I do about this? Also they move a lil more shaky than Shiba, Kishu, and safemoon. They give me sketchy weed dealer vibes as far as crypto goes. How legit u think they is? Also the value of my coins don’t show in Meta mask.
Not all coins show value on MM. Gotta use Zerion. Also is this the Hodl coin you're referring too?

HOdlcoin price, HODL chart, market cap, and info | CoinGecko

Why does the 90 day chart show nothing but consistent pump and dumps? :jbhmm:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

from what I read they had that hard fork and you had to either buy the new coin with the proper address, swap it on uniswap to the new coin or shoot them a message and they would airdrop you the coins (don't know how that works)

lol at the sketchy weed dealer vibe you got ....I feel you lol crypto is a wild game

I got a different wallet but after you swap the coin to the right address (can get the address from their website or coinmarketcap.com) it should show..but again I got a different wallet so I'm not sure

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
if they can use it for more events other than mayweather vs paul, I think it does. Its got more going for it than Shiba and that has one less zero so knocking 2 out is highly possible. Plus it burns 2% of every transaction and distributes some so thats always a plus. I say by end of next weeks weekly candle we have already knocked out another zero.

no doubt. I think you're on point with it possibly needing other events to add on to the fight (LIV MIAMI is using it now...and there was a rumor that Tom Brady co-sign it yesterday)

Otherwise it might run up like crazy until fight night then...

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Approaching 6 figure mark with emax :whew:

I wanted brehs to eat, that’s why I dropped it 2 days after it was created. Only a few listened to me. :yeshrug:

How? I switched to the new coin and went from 10 digits to 8. Now I only have 10mill in new coin and am in the 1 figures. How many of New Emax u have?