1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
I’m mostly satisfied with the team of blue chip coins I’ve assembled thus far, so now I’m searching for low market cap projects poised to blow up.

HTR- I’ve already dropped a decent bag on this. It’s a layer 1 POW, using a combo of DAG and traditional block chain architecture. No fees for transactions and it’s’ platform enables you to create your own crypto token in seconds. A potential Coli coin has been mentioned in here... This would be a good platform to explore that

GLCH- This one is all about enabling Defi apps and money markets. It uses delegated POS, achieving a minimum of 3000 transactions per second. They’re also releasing GEX, a decentralized exchange with low fees. Another interesting feature is their profit sharing model, available to token holders and stakers. This could really take off if the #DefiSummer that ppl have been hyping really comes to pass

Jup- Public block chain that can be used privately in enterprise environments. But the real money maker could be Metis, their secure messaging app similar to WhatsApp and Signal. It uses military grade encryption.

I just snorted a line of hopium and I’m expecting no less than 20x growth from these. I feel really good about HTR though. That one can really moon

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
WTF is HODL ????:what:

No I mean HODL coin...:mindblown:

HUSl5aK.png

HOLD coin :wow: