1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You do have to ask yourself why does China keep coming out with this news? Tuesday it was China is banning crypto....for the 5th time. Then today its China is banning the mining of Bitcoin. Why not put that out on Tuesday? I'm sure they didnt come to the conclusion on Thursday that they wanted to ban mining. It seems deliberate if you ask me. The market was going back to green then they had to drop another piece of news:stopitslime:

What's their play brehs? Crash bitcoin and then theyll roll out their national crypto coin and unban crypto? I know part of it is that by banning crypto the wealthy folks in China cant move their money out of China.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do have to ask yourself why does China keep coming out with this news? Tuesday it was China is banning crypto....for the 5th time. Then today its China is banning the mining of Bitcoin. Why not put that out on Tuesday? I'm sure they didnt come to the conclusion on Thursday that they wanted to ban mining. It seems deliberate if you ask me. The market was going back to green then they had to drop another piece of news:stopitslime:

What's their play brehs? Crash bitcoin and then theyll roll out their national crypto coin and unban crypto? I know part of it is that by banning crypto the wealthy folks in China cant move their money out of China.
Ego

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

It’s all Geopolitics

few months ago it was reported that one of China’s main focuses for the next 5 years is block chain.

it’s a power move too throw US off, as they move to replace US in being considered the number 1 world super power. They take it serious, they’re purposely spreading fud.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
people sound dour in here but when I look at the price it's not that bad
granted I'm comparing it to the last 2 years

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s all Geopolitics

few months ago it was reported that one of China’s main focuses for the next 5 years is block chain.

it’s a power move too throw US off, as they move to replace US in being considered the number 1 world super power. They take it serious, they’re purposely spreading fud.