1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I've been following this thread for a while.

I invested 10k in Ethereum 4 months ago. My portfolio reached 35k before falling to 26k yesterday. Saw Bitcoin drop to 43k and couldn't pass on the opportunity. I transfered the 26k from Eth to Bitcoin and added an extra 17k in order to own 1 whole Bitcoin.

This morning was a little scary but I'm definitely holding.

Wish me luck, brehs.
You're in rare company. There's not enough bitcoin available if even every millionaire in the world wanted at least 1 whole bitcoin.

Great move for your future :salute:

Fly

Superstar
Daps
Anyone check Coinbase charts? Y’all notice how everything simultaneously took a huge dip around 9:30 this morning? What’s up with that?

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
If I was playing with 7 figures like you I would be bullish too. I'm a discount investor:pachaha:

I get it. I've always wanted to get in in these dips/corrections, and have rarely had the chance. I didn't have a lot of cash on the sidelines for this dip/correction.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I lost so much money on pancake bunny.
I was staking cake and BNB.
It's all gone, I never have any luck.

Im sorry to hear that bro. Damn.

I watched 50k turn into pretty much nothing last cycle and it was a tough pill to swallow. Couple years later my networth is 5x it was then. You will shake back breh.

Last edited:

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
I’ve seen this said a few times, Is this a running joke or is this for real.
:ohhh:
Which part? I’m ok with losing the money Bc I didn’t invest nothing I couldn’t afford to lose. The number 1 rule. I also know it’s gonna bounce back. And yes people will kill themselves over something like this.