Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not at all
Is it late to get in on safemoon?

Can't believe I am asking smh
Only as a long term investment, on some set and forget shyt. I'm good personally, not getting into a damn thing with a trillion dollar market cap unless it's a tried and tested coin that's stood the hands of time:yeshrug:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
If it cracks 0.000 I may have no choice but to go to PR with OJ :wow:

I’ve been doing my research on all these BSC tokens

Aquagoat
Feg
Safemoon
Little rabbit
Pube

All scams, if you look at contract creator they sell a percentage and take out liquidity. They all have a large percentage , 1.2% of a token with that much supply is a shyt ton and a lot of liquid

but doesn’t mean there isn’t massive gains to be made

I’m waiting on entry into Safemoon because according to the 24hr MACD it’s still over bought, when the MACD flippend to oversold I’ll buy

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
They got their $ and dipped :youngsabo::lolbron:

Or they didn't and are :mjcry::mjcry::snoop::snoop::damn:

FEG has gained too much traction to tank & is due for a breakout, you need to look at charts. The not complete Scam tokens, meaning not a rug in a week.. price correction are just like legit coins. FEG was OVERbought. Now it’s going through a correction. This is no different than how legit projects price goes up

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I don't fukk with BSC anymore but I think FEG is a solid investment. The creator of TRY helped the team out a ton and he has a good track record. Make some good money off TRY on uniswap back in March. Could've been a 60x if I held on for a few more hours instead of pulling out for a 20x. :snoop:

Might have to watch the FEG chart and if there's a bigger dip I might grab a bag.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I don't fukk with BSC anymore but I think FEG is a solid investment. The creator of TRY helped the team out a ton and he has a good track record. Make some good money off TRY on uniswap back in March. Could've been a 60x if I held on for a few more hours instead of pulling out for a 20x. :snoop:

Might have to watch the FEG chart and if there's a bigger dip I might grab a bag.

think Safespace would be a better buy, being listed on Bitmart the 21st and only 6 mil MC, it’s gonna fly :wow:

pube too, whales getting in

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I thought FEG was done bc of the shyt with China?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought FEG was done bc of the shyt with China?

might be if they don’t get back on those exchanges they were scheduled to be listed on/got removed from...volume dissipating real fast...anticipation was high for those listings and most likely fueled that run in the middle of last week