1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
For my ada brehs, there's a new dex being developed on ada called SundaeSwap , so far they haven't made a firm release date, planned for q3 to q4. They'll release a staking pool where if you stake your ada with them you'll get the exchange token at whatever rate they finalize (looking like it'll be a 100% match tho, meaning 100% of your rewards will be replaced with SundaeSwap coin)

Here's their twitter so you can stay up to date

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
India now has a shytload of Shib coins to dump anytime the price jumps. How do y'all think that's going to work out. I hope the expectation isn't that they are just going to hodl all those coins. And when the coin reaches binance it'll just be subject to more manipulation. Don't be stupid brehs.

what u holding

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
India now has a shytload of Shib coins to dump anytime the price jumps. How do y'all think that's going to work out. I hope the expectation isn't that they are just going to hodl all those coins. And when the coin reaches binance it'll just be subject to more manipulation. Don't be stupid brehs.
Who has the coins, the Indian government or the call center scammers? :pachaha:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

these guys have the shib

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
@GunRanger @TENET they have to sell the coins to have money for their efforts right? And they'll act responsibly just like Vitalik wasn't going to dump Shiba :troll: Acting "responsible" is relative anyway. But I have nothing more to say. :hubie: Have at it brehs.

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
@GunRanger @TENET they have to sell the coins to have money for their efforts right? And they act responsibly just like Vitalik wasn't going to dump Shiba :troll: Acting "responsible" is relative anyway. But I have nothing more to say. :hubie: Have at it brehs.
I dont care either way, but the indian government isnt involved here.