1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
ya this is weird af...just watched a tutorial and the guy did exactly what I did and the proper amount he was supposed to receive shows up

Yeah like yall been saying in this thread, the crypto game is the wild wild west and any little mistake (wrong calculation when swapping or oversight of numbers) can be costly for all of us

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I looked for FEG on when I googled BSC and I couldn’t find it. what is BSC? I’m buying shyt through Eth and uniswap
Binance Smart Chain
You can get FEG with ETH on Uniswap or with BNB/BSC on Pancakeswap

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They panicking n the coli crypto chat about shiba cause it's dipping..:mjlol:

Told them NOT to sell...:snoop: shyt will rebound it's too damn strong to crash right now..

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Wed, May 12, 2021, 6:57 AM
A London based senior manager at Goldman Sachs has called it quits following a Dogecoin windfall.

Aziz McMahon, a managing director and head of emerging market sales, had resigned after reportedly making millions from his investment, according to The Guardian

It is not known exactly how much money McMahon made from the investment., however sources tell The Guardian it was substantial.
The banker did not respond to The Guardian's request for comment.
Aziz was not involved in trading cryptocurrencies for Goldman Sachs.

Goldman Sachs opened a bitcoin trading desk last week, in a move reversing a 2018 decision to stay out of the market.

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Son made a KILLING off DogeCoin and basically told his employer “Fukk y’all I’m OUT” :russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t bought HOKK yet but when I enter the numbers into uniswap...the numbers of HOKK I’m scheduled to receive is severely off...it says 1 HOKK = 0.001237 ETH and that I’m only going to get roughly 450 when I’m looking to buy roughly $2500 worth of it

god bless the internet...found a fix...if I didn’t know what I was doing and had pressed ‘SWAP’ :picard:

Figured out how to fix the ETH -> HOKK swap (incorrect price bug)
Is your ether to hokk swap value incorrect on uniswap? I played around with it for a while and finally figured it out:

1) After choosing ETH and HOKK to swap in the price convertor, click on hokk again 2) Click “Manage Token Lists” at the bottom of the pop-up window 3) Switch the slider from “Lists” to “Tokens” 4) Click “Clear all” 5) Go back to the swap. Your ETH to HOKK conversion should now be accurate.

Hope this helps someone, it definitely confused me.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
After today I'm officially never fukking with shytcoins again, I'm shaken out. fukking hotbit going down got me jaded I need to stick with the top 25 and nfts

top 25
5994.png
?