1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not familiar with bsc side but I believe on eth there's a fee to approve the coin for trading and then the swap. Not sure if that's the case. My boy had that occur on shib the other day, where he put in 1k and ended up with 750 worth. That's the downside of this swapping thing. Hopefully you make it back soon enough.

if it’s the fee then it’s no worries...can’t do anything about it but I thought BNB/BSC had better fees than ETH...I’ll look around and see

*edit*

I think the problem is I increased the slippage too much...the video I watched suggested 3% to make the transaction go thru with no errors...I didn’t have my glasses on and increased it to 8%

anyway...let’s see...pure gamble but I’m seeing FEG pop up a lot and it’s still low enough with room to run...just relying on the community to push it one or two zeroes more

Last edited:

BEN23

All Star
Daps
im not fukking with those shyt coins..fees are ridiculous...im going long...on stable shyt

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Brehs

Are we seeing good gains/profits off of SHIB, I ask because I can't really see the gains because my shyt is on HOTBIT and they are getting their shyt together.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I been swapping for eth. Then I move them to coinbase for staking. The fee depends on the gas at the time. I just paid about $200 to convert some to eth but at 7 eth tokens, that's barely a debt in the total. I'll likely move those 7 to another wallet instead of coinbase. I'm sure I've paid a decent amount of gas fees but my gains have been so ridiculous from my initial purchase total with fees that they barely make a difference.
You stake your eth in coinbase wallet? And what are the benefits on staking eth?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Well then you should have massive profits right now

I can't get to the shyt, because HOTBIT hasn't finished their shyt..

I copped some on Crypto on Saturday, about a milli, and I see a lil profit, but my major shyt is on HOTBIT.

I wanted to know what the profits were looking like for this coin..

I wasn't sure. I asked the breh @mannyrs13 about the profits/gains for this coin...

Has it yield good gains?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You stake your eth in coinbase wallet? And what are the benefits on staking eth?
No regular coinbase. They got it for Eth version 2. Just can't move my coins until it's released. Got 6 in there. Might add more as things go with shib. They say it should get released in next few years so I don't want to put all my eth in there and have it locked for so long just in case. There's a wait list but try and get on it if interested or research it and see.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just dropped about $2k on FEG (BSC) but only ended up with $1500 worth

used trust wallet/pancakeswap (made sure to logout)

any reason why that’s the case?
I think trust wallet isn't synchronized with certain meme coins thus showing inaccurate numbers, best way to check is go to pancake swap and use the exchange to see how much USDC you get for it.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Not being able to take my initials out of PUBE might actually work out well for me :ehh:Keeps going up

They still need to fix this BSC issue though. Once they do PUBE could jump a lot of people have been trying to buy but the transaction isn't processing right now.